Serenity Painted Death, Moonlapse Vertigo, or Bleak

Which is your fav?

• Total voters
Definitely Bleak, that song gives me goosebumps...GREAT transitioning between mellow and heavy..LOVE IT!!! Serenity Painted Death is my second fave:headbang:

Our health care does suck. With the FDA in bed with huge pharmaceutical companies and all it's turning into more of a business than anything. Money is the driving force not our health. Drug ads all over tv and magazines. We're told over and over how sick we are and how much we need these drugs. Why don't we look at why we're so sick in the first place? Let's see, Bush wants to pump more mercury into the air and our water, mercury is more deadly than lead, plus loads of other environmental problems, we eat all that shit at fast food places, and we sit around all day not doing anything. America is fat and poisoning itself while the huge pharmaceutical companies and other medical companies make a fortune off of us because we want a quick fix drug and aren't willing to change our lifestyles.

Jon Snow said:
Our health care does suck. With the FDA in bed with huge pharmaceutical companies and all it's turning into more of a business than anything. Money is the driving force not our health. Drug ads all over tv and magazines. We're told over and over how sick we are and how much we need these drugs. Why don't we look at why we're so sick in the first place? Let's see, Bush wants to pump more mercury into the air and our water, mercury is more deadly than lead, plus loads of other environmental problems, we eat all that shit at fast food places, and we sit around all day not doing anything. America is fat and poisoning itself while the huge pharmaceutical companies and other medical companies make a fortune off of us because we want a quick fix drug and aren't willing to change our lifestyles.
Hellz yeah!

Jon Snow said:
allow me: our health care is incredibly awesome. the best in the world, by far. the "system" is what sucks. i completely agree with your thoughts on lifestyle change. that problem could be addressed in many ways, but one might be the reeducation of every physician in this country. they are taught to approach health care from a point of treatment, not prevention. thats how they make shitloads of money. do me a favor, and go to a nurse-run clinic next time you are sick. youll be helping change the system. another thing is, yeah, we *dont* give a shit about environmental pollutants. and, did you know this: *anyone* can walk into an ER and get treatment whether they have insurance or not. Homeless, Mexicans, people who just dont feel like working, you name it. that bullshit has got to stop. you and i pay for that shit. i better stop now.

dorian gray said:
allow me: our health care is incredibly awesome. the best in the world, by far. the "system" is what sucks. i completely agree with your thoughts on lifestyle change. that problem could be addressed in many ways, but one might be the reeducation of every physician in this country. they are taught to approach health care from a point of treatment, not prevention. thats how they make shitloads of money. do me a favor, and go to a nurse-run clinic next time you are sick. youll be helping change the system. another thing is, yeah, we *dont* give a shit about environmental pollutants. and, did you know this: *anyone* can walk into an ER and get treatment whether they have insurance or not. Homeless, Mexicans, people who just dont feel like working, you name it. that bullshit has got to stop. you and i pay for that shit. i better stop now.

Yea, you're right. It is the "system" that is the problem.

allright. i dig. as an RN, i think about this alot. my main complaint is that i feel that health care would be cheaper for all of us if hospitals didnt have to "eat" the costs of uninsured patients ("eat the costs" is a euphemism for "passing the costs on to those who *do* have insurance"). my second is that people are fucking fat and they smoke. eliminating those two things right there could reduce health care costs by an incredible amount. if you figure out a way to lessen the cost of health care while also increasing the number of people who can recieve it, let me know. i'm just sick or providing services for people who don't contribute anything to society. our gorgeous main library here is filled to the brim with annoying and stinking homeless people who didn't pay a red cent for it's construction and maintenance. that infuriates me.

oh....i like Bleak.