Serenity Painted Death, Moonlapse Vertigo, or Bleak

Which is your fav?

• Total voters
I think there's an amazing flow throughout the album. At least from Leper to Drapery.

Yeah, it doesn't tell a coherent story but who cares.

Orchid has a great flow from Silhouette on.

Why are you even here Trey? Is it for the Pie?

I had a dream about the new album last night (it makes a change from the shit I usually dream about, ie. Time slowing down and us all dieing, and a sister I dont have). Mike said they had 18 songs but were editing them down.........then i went to burger king.

let's hope burger king had some influence on the new one :headbang:

if opeth said, ah fuck it, let's just put all that material on the album (the 18 tracks), it would be approximately 3 hrs long. wow, a triple album, that's too much, new album will probably be 5-8 tracks, in reality haha.

well - well, look at how close the poll is getting....

still, I honestly don't know how SPD can have so many voters here. Everything about the song kicks ass, except for the whole "Serenity Painted Death" part, which is almost enough to ruin the entire song for me. Luckily, the good parts truly DO shine, but still not enough to make it one of the finer tracks. In fact, out of all the opeth songs, it's not even close to being in the top 10 for me.

Man...

Yeah, well, all these songs seem to be popular enough - at least here at these boards.

Still, I thought Bleak was a clear favourite here, but clearly I was wrong...favourite meaning I expected it to be ahead by the others by at least a good 5-10 votes.

That's just what I thought, generally I couldn't care less about these kind of polls really.

It's just kind of a, "I'll vote and just check out the results, for the heck of it..."

"Moonlapse Vertigo," for sure.

"Serenity Painted Death" is really close, though.

"Bleak" is good, but like Moonlapse said... it's not in the same league as the other two.

If SPD and MV didn't have to compete against eachother either one would be crushing Bleak.