Seriously??? FFS.....what is going on???

Oh jesus.

Don't go there Steve, it's just not worth it.

I'm all for like what you want, there's room enough in the world to cater to all tastes but I've actually known several metalheads whom I previously respected actually turn around and declare support and advocacy for embarrassing shite like this. Similar to DragonForce often the fans are far more offensive than the music itself and Babymetal seem to have a fairly strong and vocal army.

Not this specifically....but this "kind of thing" is what has driven me away from twitter and has almost got me abandoning Facebook as well.

Absolutely Dom......each to their own of course :)

I've just got to be careful I don't turn into a cynical old bastard lol!

Hey, Steve!

This is just one act in a never-ending string of weird musical shit that comes from Japan. What do you expect from a country that hosts a toilet exhibition in one of its biggest museums?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I certainly can't knock the Japanese when it comes to their dedication to the arts, particularly with music. So many metal bands have benefited from their Japanese fanbases, and when you consider how much it costs to purchase CDs and concert tickets there, that loyalty is even more impressive. It's their execution of the arts that leaves me scratching my head.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert