Vampolka/Vampira

Dark Tranquility (Incomplete setlist because they sucked):

Damage Done
Punish My Heaven
My Negation

Opeth:

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner (for the first time ever live!)
Bayin of the Hounds
(Wedding Proposal)
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls

Encore: Couldn't stay, probably Deliverance

Indrid Cold said:
Why did Dark Tranquillity only get 3 songs? I've seen them live before and they were far from terrible - I'm actually looking forward to seeing them again.

try reading his entire post...

atrocity said:
I'v seen Opeth 4 times live and I think this is the worst set list they came up with comparing to other ones... yet I'll be seeing them 3 times next month, can't wait :headbang:

I agree are we the only one who don't think the chronology setlists are all that.....it seemed hyped up to me.....it's just a longer show with the last american and europe tour setlists thrown together.

White Cluster and Under the Weeping Moon really seem like the only songs that are rare for them to play

edit: wait a second I just saw that the AMEN CORNER is on the set list! holy freaking shit! I can't wait now!

edit 2: no but seriously, with those 3 songs, closure and ghost of perdition! i'm just gonna go ape shit at the Tulsa time, ahhh to see Opeth again, twill be my 4th Opeth EVENT~!

^ what the hell are you talking about... these arn't the chronology setlist. Thursday is the first chronology show.

lucifer1126 said:
thank you LouMinotti

goodness gracious...why is Opeth charging so much for their merch now. $30 for a GR shirt when u can get it online for $16? ...shit. the only think i like is that hoodie, but...$55 is too much.

your welcome. . the reason the prices are double is so that the house can make some money. You have to consider that these venues generally are small (600- 1500 capacity) and depend on liquor sales for their meat and potato profit, but since approximately 60-75 pecent of the patrons are under drinking age, they will not realize that and so they supplement with the profit from band merchandise. And bottled water, which was $2.50 a pop. :err:

froghawk said:
Setlist:

The Devin Townsend Band:

A Simple Lullaby
Regulator
Gaia
Pixillate
Vampolka/Vampira

Dark Tranquility (Incomplete setlist because they sucked):This coming from a person who loves to watch brokeback mountain!!! Dark Tranquillity Slayed!!!!

Damage Done
Punish My Heaven
My Negation: and many more!!!!!

Opeth:

Ghost of Perdition
White Cluster
The Amen Corner (for the first time ever live!)
Bayin of the Hounds
(Wedding Proposal)
Closure
Under the Weeping Moon
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls

Encore: Couldn't stay, probably Deliverance

Why? Mommy have to pick you up?! That is weak!!!! Dark Tranquillity sucked?! Like Mike would say fuckforeveroff!

I was at the Towson show last night... Someone asked about the wedding proposal...

Mike said 'We gonna have a little intermission now. We had a contest to see who could make the best guitar for the band and the winner is here tonight. So I want XXX and his girlfriend to come up on stage now.' So they did and the guy talked to the audience for a few seconds and said something like 'I just have to ask one question...' And you see where it went from there... (She said yes)

The show was awesome. The sound was much better than when I saw them in October in Philly.

i thought it was pretty obvious that he stopped caring to write down the songtitles because they were so awful...

Indrid Cold said:
"Because they sucked" seems more like an opinion than a reason to cut a show short :Smug:
Aasarcgjk,f I meant that I didn't bother remembering the setlist because I hated them. I said the SETLIST was incomplete, not the SET.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Devin played 'Truth' in between 'A Simple Lullaby' and 'Regulator'.