shadow's fall

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
i was just wondering if anyone's heard shadow's fall and if they like them, or what? i dont know what to consider them, due to there hardcore guitar, yet it sounds thrashy with solos. i dont know what to classify them.

Hell yeah, I like Shadows Fall. I don't know what they are classified as though. Their new CD comes out September 17th. I'll be sure to get that the day it comes out.

They're good. I dig this new wave of American hardcore/metal bands.. also, God Forbid and Killswitch Engage are great.

God Forbid was one of the opening bands for Nevermore last year and they very nearly stole the show. They should bring out a new album soon, I'd like to see what new they can come up with.

shadows fall is stupid.,.,.they have slipknot vocals (even the singing) .,.guitars are ok.,.,but they were on mtv adding to the list of bands i hate..................:mad:

Once MTV had a "you hear it first" with Shadows Fall. It was about a five minute segment about them. When I saw it, it was about 130 in the morning.

Originally posted by WarHead
shadows fall is stupid.,.,.they have slipknot vocals (even the singing) .,.guitars are ok.,.,but they were on mtv adding to the list of bands i hate..................:mad:
idiot.
-neal

im just messing around.,.;) i accidentally posted as unregistered and freaked out,..,.,. u know wut really sucks? (besides shadows fall:) ) Im gettin my damn wisdom teeth pulled at 8 tomarrow,.,.,.:mad:

..............yeah that was completely random.........................

Originally posted by deathstrike from hell
getting your wisdom teeth out=metal. hope eveything goes good bro

thnx.,..,yeah every was fine.,.,.i started seeing things from the stuff they gave me.,.and stumbling every where it was awsome.,..,*gags on blood*.,..i think i have about 1 gallon of blood in my damn stomach.,.,:puke:

all in all Warhead gives it a 4 out of 5.,...,minus one point based on empty bloody sockets in my mouth:( :)