Shameless fan post...

FrostGiant

Mr. Pibb > Dr. Pepper
Apr 12, 2002
Bay Area, WI
nathanholly.com
I feel the need to post a shameless fan post to the ND guys. I posted my mp3 addy recently and basically the music I'm writing has a lot to do with Novembers Doom. When I started writing, I had no idea what I wanted to do. But then I threw in "The Knowing". Not that I haven't listened to it a lot before I started writing, but this album gave me a direction. I really appreciate what you guys are doing and what you've given us fans (especially the metal maniacs article. Excellent interview and again, I really appreciate the fact you let the fans know what's going on.) But ND is definitely a huge influence on my music. I'm glad to see that the MDB comparisons are reducing. Especially since I've never heard any MDB (I know, shoot me know) and I consider ND one of my major musical inspirations.

As an Aside:

I would really like to know what you guys think of my shit. Honest opinions please. (I know Paul already responded but I know you all have criticisms (band members and fans are equally important here)). You can't tear me down any more than I already do to myself. I actually thrive off of hearing what I'm doing wrong. I'd actually like to take it to the next level (out of my apartment, basically), but I really need to know what I need concentrate on.