Shirts

OMG Zeph's face! O:

Also from the mention of Simen.
I love this photo of him. <3
l_1fa1774678c92f52b59d0d474a50bf32.jpg

And he listens to Enslaved too, what a guy <3

I heard he just had a baby.

I think it is, that's what I heard. Is that his wife in that picture? Figures Simens sexy ass would have an equally attractive wife.

I heard shes a comedian too.

That's not his wife, that's Satannichen.
His wife is Lise Myhre, she's famous for writing the Nemi comics. If I recall that's how she and Simen met, she's a huge fan of Lamented Souls and used to feature them and Simen in the comic a lot, I may be mistaken though since ever person who likes Metal in Norway seems to know each other so they probably just met at a party or something.

For the record, I don't like Lise or her stupid comic.

I'm not exactly sure, but it took something like two weeks for it to get to me, but Norway is a lot closer than the US.

Huh. THE MYSTERY CONTINUES.

Well, I just got my credit card statement, and they didn't charge my card. Nor did they email me back (though I did email them on the weekend).

If I don't hear anything in a couple of days, I'm going to write them and ask if the order even went through. If it didn't, I may try ordering it again, and hope that I don't end up with 57 Borknagar shirts.

^yeah their customer service is really bad, they don't inform you if there is a delay. same thing happened when I ordered a few things from them some time ago, however eventually I did receive them though, so don't worry (yet). another possibility could be it's delayed due to US customs check and crap like that.
mail from US to Europe is quite fast, but the opposite sometimes takes ages.

^yeah their customer service is really bad, they don't inform you if there is a delay. same thing happened when I ordered a few things from them some time ago, however eventually I did receive them though, so don't worry (yet). another possibility could be it's delayed due to US customs check and crap like that.
mail from US to Europe is quite fast, but the opposite sometimes takes ages.

Good to know. Their website is not clear on a lot of this stuff.

Dear US Customs - it's just a shirt and a box! I'll also look at my credit card statements closely the next few months, on the off chance they actually decide to *complete my order* and *send it to me*. I was hoping to get it by the time Amon Amarth hits Seattle on the 15th, at this rate I'll be happy if I get it by next March :ill:

Oh yay.

I got a friend of mine to order a Borknagar shirt for herself, so I was able to change the order to two Medium shirts. While the Customer Service people have been slow, they were responsive to the order change, and are sending out the shirts ASAP. They were also patient while dealing with having to ship something to the US, which is apparently more difficult than sending a satellite to Venus. You Europeans have it easy :)

Finally! Got one for my birthday :D Cuz of the minimum order price my mum had to negotiate with them, which ended up in having to raise the price to the minimum order price (which I don't think was that much dearer than the normal shirt price so it doesn't matter too much).

(I always look grumpy when trying to look normal...)

Finally! Got one for my birthday :D Cuz of the minimum order price my mum had to negotiate with them, which ended up in having to raise the price to the minimum order price (which I don't think was that much dearer than the normal shirt price so it doesn't matter too much).

I am now jealous, it looks so great. :notworth

Do you live in the USA? And when did the order get placed?

Mine finally got shipped (in theory) on the 7th of December, but because it's Christmas, I doubt I'll see it before February. 2010.

Hey guys,

I think most of you have seen the shirt Vintersorg was wearing at the photo session of Epic - in case you haven't, here's a pic of it: http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/318/bkntshhb8.jpg).
The thing is I really love this shirt - the design, all those baroque and other ornates and stuff makes this shirt look awesome, at least to me. I've been looking for a shirt like that for quite some time now, but haven't found anything.. so there comes my question - have you guys any idea where I could get one? or maybe Vintersorg himself would tell me how to get one? :)
I was also thinking of making a similar desing on my own, then getting it printed on a shirt (which would take quite some time and cash, I think), but I thought I would give it a try in here first.

Thanks for any help, cheers :)

Bloody imageshack isn't working, but last I checked Andreas had awful taste in fashion anyway, so I can imagine what one it is. Just go to any charity shop ever and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Both my Borknagar t-shirts are ripping. The left sleeve on my Epic t-shirt has ripped because I roll it up too much, and then my Quintessence one has a rip on the armpit, lol. Need to go get my stitching kit out!