Shit Setlist

Last time I saw Joey solo, he also explicitly stated that it's an Anthrax headlining tour, NOT a co-headline tour as everyone was seeming to think.

This setlist is, what, maybe an hour and 15 minutes?

Thrash titans ANTHRAX and TESTAMENT, who haven't toured together in more than a decade, are set to co-headline a U.S. tour beginning Friday, October 14 in Grand Rapids, Michigan (itinerary below).

From the tour's press release

It's so true that you can't please everyone. However I do think Anthrax slightly underestimate their audience. It's not like Killer A's is the only disc we own or listen to. It'd be nice to throw the "die hards" a bone and play some old gems like now it's dark or belly of the beast.

It's so true that you can't please everyone. However I do think Anthrax slightly underestimate their audience. It's not like Killer A's is the only disc we own or listen to. It'd be nice to throw the "die hards" a bone and play some old gems like now it's dark or belly of the beast.

Fuck yeah. Honestly I am REALLY disappointed they went with that setlist. I do NOT want to hear their nostalga songs anymore. They have been playing that same shit for like 8 years straight. ENOUGH:headbang:

last nights set was a little better again.. Up to 14 songs.. That is almost acceptable lol. I think Among and Got The Time were good additions..

I still think 5 songs is way too many off the new album if they are gonna only play 14 songs..

Take 2 out and make room for songs like Be All End All, N.F.L, Belly Of The Beast,Now It's Dark or something..

I do have to believe they read these and it seems like they are trying to tweak the setlist for the better.

If they're playing the first five songs on the album, they may as well play the normal set, then for the encore, play the first five songs in order. That way, the casual fans can mosey on out after the nostalgia set and beat the traffic and the band will know who the "true" fans are. Haha

I think 5 songs from WM is a good thing...they just haven''t selected the right ones. If they want to play ONLY fine...but then they shouldn't play "slow" ones from new album 'cos they bore people. And if they have to play something from POT - be it Gridlock! "It's a long time coming..."

T:)

I think 5 songs from WM is a good thing...they just haven''t selected the right ones. If they want to play ONLY fine...but then they shouldn't play "slow" ones from new album 'cos they bore people. And if they have to play something from POT - be it Gridlock! "It's a long time coming..."

T:)

I'm personally really excited they're doing I'm Alive and In The End, they're my favorites on Worship Music.

If they're playing the first five songs on the album, they may as well play the normal set, then for the encore, play the first five songs in order. That way, the casual fans can mosey on out after the nostalgia set and beat the traffic and the band will know who the "true" fans are. Haha

Yeah because if you want to hear classic Anthrax shit you are not a true fan. :rolleyes: I think Devil and Fight Em hold up with the classics and I cannot wait to see them played. I just think 5 songs off the album is way too much when you are playing 12-14 songs. The album is good but it isn't that good. It starts off awesome with the first few songs then tapers off. Guaranteed 90% of the crowd would rather hear "NFL" over "In the End" or "I'm Alive".. Either wat, the 3rd show was better than the first. Maybe the trend will continue.

i still cant understand why they are totally ignoring (except only) the bush songs, SURELY theres songs from the current set that can be replaced by maybe random acts wdd and maybe even crush or invisible which imo joey would have no problems pulling off:kickass:

i still cant understand why they are totally ignoring (except only) the bush songs, SURELY theres songs from the current set that can be replaced by maybe random acts wdd and maybe even crush or invisible which imo joey would have no problems pulling off:kickass:

Not happening so just give it up already, sheesh...

[Charlie said they had rehearsed 3 other Bush era tracks outside of Only. Looks like they are on hold.]

Maybe they'll finally freaking play Poison My Eyes!!

In the End is a shitty song, doesn't even sound like Anthrax, take it off seriously

But SOWN - WCFYA do?

TrollFaceDancing.gif

They lacking of Persistence of Time really baffles me. In My World, Time, Intro to Reality/ Belly of the Beast, Gridlock, One Man Stands, Discharge, Keep it In The Family. Why they think of that albums as shit doesn't make any sense. Got The Time live is boring as all hell.

Replace out Caught in a Mosh with NFL or Skeletons. Replace Anti-Social with Be all, end all.

No more Only. If you are going to play bush era do a cool song, even Room for One More would be better than Only.

This is a headlining tour they should switch it up from all the big 4 dates, festivals etc. But I guess that is Anthrax always doing whats predictable

Yeah because if you want to hear classic Anthrax shit you are not a true fan. :rolleyes: I think Devil and Fight Em hold up with the classics and I cannot wait to see them played. I just think 5 songs off the album is way too much when you are playing 12-14 songs. The album is good but it isn't that good. It starts off awesome with the first few songs then tapers off. Guaranteed 90% of the crowd would rather hear "NFL" over "In the End" or "I'm Alive".. Either wat, the 3rd show was better than the first. Maybe the trend will continue.

Whether you like it or not, it is the Worship Music tour and they're going to promote the album. It's not the Reunion tour anymore.

I'd like to hear NFL too, but not at the cost of new songs.