Shit Setlist

Add in Time, KiiTF, Be All, Skeletons and AIR. Make NFL and Among the Living staples. Take out Only, In the End, Got the Time. No, no Medusa!

I hope they keep Only in the set forever just to stick it to all stupid metal nazis.

++ lol.. I really don't see the point in complaining about a setlist. Agreed, I wouldn't mind seeing more songs live from POT, but i'm content with any of their setlists. There are thousands and thousands of fans so you're never gonna please everyone no matter how much you change it. Would be nice but that's just the way it is.

This is quite possibly the most worthless comment I've read on this forum.

I'm sure you've read many in the whole month you've been here. Look, I'm all for hearing more songs off POT or whatever, but the hate for Only is getting really fucking old. Don't like the song? Too fucking bad. The band will play what they want to play, deal with it.

I'm sure you've read many in the whole month you've been here. Look, I'm all for hearing more songs off POT or whatever, but the hate for Only is getting really fucking old. Don't like the song? Too fucking bad. The band will play what they want to play, deal with it.

Only is not a bad song. There's a few from SOWN that I can jam. However, it's fuckin' BORING live compared to the rest of their faster songs. It's brutally obvious when you're at the show and they're playing that song and the intensity of the crowd just withers. I think fans can bitch as much as they want considering Anthrax has Joey back in the band, but they're playing Only over anything from POT. This is how I feel although I'm not too up-in-arms about it, otherwise I wouldn't be going to 2 out of 3 TX dates.

People trying to stick up for them for playing Only over POT stuff or trying to excuse that in some way is just as old as people hating on them for playing that song. Oh, and next time I'll try to remember to remind myself of how much cooler you are than me for becoming a member of this board when Anthrax sucked balls. :p

Only is not a bad song. There's a few from SOWN that I can jam. However, it's fuckin' BORING live compared to the rest of their faster songs. It's brutally obvious when you're at the show and they're playing that song and the intensity of the crowd just withers. I think fans can bitch as much as they want considering Anthrax has Joey back in the band, but they're playing Only over anything from POT. This is how I feel although I'm not too up-in-arms about it, otherwise I wouldn't be going to 2 out of 3 TX dates.

People trying to stick up for them for playing Only over POT stuff or trying to excuse that in some way is just as old as people hating on them for playing that song. Oh, and next time I'll try to remember to remind myself of how much cooler you are than me for becoming a member of this board when Anthrax sucked balls. :p

I don't mind "only" but I agree, when they play it live the crowd goes to sleep. In San Diego it was by the the least favorite song of the entire audience. In The End being second. There is just no way they should be playing Only over Keep it In the Family, In My World, Time, AIR, Skeletons, Be All End All etc.

If they are hell bent on doing a John Bush era song do something cool like Room for One More, What Doesn't Die, etc.

Anthrax cant play a fast song every song. They are mid 40s and older. That could be the main reason they don't write as many fast songs as they used to, otherwise they will have to play them live along with the older fast stuff. I love the fast shit as much as anyone else, but they cant do it forever.

THANK YOU!!! The whiny bitchin' does get old. :D

Ever get the feeling that some former infamous poster is still present on this board?

Just saying ;-)

Ever get the feeling that some former infamous poster is still present on this board?

Just saying ;-)

Yes LOL. I don't think anyone would be lame enough to have established 2 profiles planning ahead knowing they could get banned judging by joining dates. That would establish yourself as an asshole. Not making any accusations though.............

Anthrax cant play a fast song every song. They are mid 40s and older. That could be the main reason they don't write as many fast songs as they used to, otherwise they will have to play them live along with the older fast stuff. I love the fast shit as much as anyone else, but they cant do it forever.

lol nice excuse. Only is not a 'slow' song. Charlie hits the double bass the entire song. The riffing is not slow. So the 'slow' excuse doesn't apply here. If they wanted to do a slow song why not do Black Lodge or just take an intermission and come back out and play Keep it IN the Family

Here's to hoping those are added by the time they get to Sayreville, NJ (11/12). I'm really sick of Got The Time and Anti-Social so it would be no loss to never hear those songs again live.

Long time Anthrax fan but haven't seen them in while... I want to hear both of em but if they have to choose I need to hear Anti-Social..

It absolutely fucked that they play Only but don't do anything from POT.

I agree that they should drop "only" to make room for something else

Drop ONLY and make room for ROOM FOR ONE MORE!! and yes..though will never watch them live, really hope the guys would just go straight & play the songs, cut down all the doddle noodle before songs..

Drop ONLY and make room for ROOM FOR ONE MORE!! and yes..though will never watch them live, really hope the guys would just go straight & play the songs, cut down all the doddle noodle before songs..

If they are going to do John Bush era I would much rather hear Room for One More, What Doesn't Die or something cool. Only is boring as hell live.

I gotta give Joey credit though he sure tries to get the crowd into it when playing Only. I thought he may give a little less during that song. But it was giving it his all and sounded pretty damn good singing it