Shit Setlist

If they just added AIR and Be All, End All to make it a 16 song set AND replaced Only with Keep It In The Family (to show POT more love) then that would be the best possible setlist I could expect. They seriously need to drop Only, it's boring live and no one cares if they play it. Playing something off of POT in it's place would make a lot more sense.

Dude, if you want to see them play those songs, buy their DVDs. I for one am glad they are playing songs from Worship Music and not the same setlist they have had for years. I've seen them 8 times and I really like the setlist.

I think it was fucking awful and I hope it gets better before my show...

They are headlining and only playing 12 songs? Great to represent the new album but 5 out of 12 songs??? That is almost half of the set. The album is good but not that good.. In The End sounds like a piss break. Only sucks..

Either they need to play more songs or only play 2 or 3 from the new album..

I haven't seen these guys since the SOWN tour and this would be a bummer of a set. I am also going with a few people that used to be into the band back in the day and no doubt they are gonna want to see the classics. Die Hards here might be sick of songs like "Got The Time" but the majority of the crowd are not posters on this board and from what I can tell the crowd always seems into it.. I personally am hoping to see "Got the time" and definately NFL!!! NFL would be worth the price of admission for me.

This part of the set just seems like a momentum killer.

I'm Alive
Only
In the End

If you are only playing 12 songs then you cannot afford a momentum killer. swap out 2 of those with 2 of these

Be All End All
Got The Time
NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the Man or Bring The Noise
Belly Of The Beast

Who knows, maybe the setlist isn't accurate. I mean if they played 1hr 40 min they must have played more songs.

Missing Classics
Be All End All
Got The Time
NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the Man or Bring The Noise
Belly Of The Beast

I know other people didn't like the setlist for different reasons but this is just my view. I almost might do something else with my Friday night.

I like the current set too, it just needs a few more songs in it when they get to play 90 mins again.

when is that? The setlist has gotten better since the first show and a couple more tweaks would be good. If they got 90 minutes I am sure they could make everyone happy.

Dude, if you want to see them play those songs, buy their DVDs. I for one am glad they are playing songs from Worship Music and not the same setlist they have had for years. I've seen them 8 times and I really like the setlist.

Thanks I have the DVD's... I havent seen them in 20 years. The people I am bringing have never seen them. The new album just isn't strong enough to make up almost half of the setlist.

when is that? The setlist has gotten better since the first show and a couple more tweaks would be good. If they got 90 minutes I am sure they could make everyone happy.

That's the question. Who knows when they will play 90 mins again? Maybe it's age, maybe playing with another band that is almost as popular demands more equal time, I don't know. When Metallica headlines, it's 2 hours plus every time. True they dont play as many fast songs, but Lars is a harder hitter and they occupy bigger stages, so that offsets playing fast all the time.

Part of the problem is Anthrax's constant urge to talk and try to "hype up" each song before they play it. It's almost like they take and entire song length in between each song. Just shut the fuck up, quit elongating the intros to make them seem more intense or whatever and play the goddamn songs already. Yes, we know - this one is from Among The Living. Wait, you're actually going to play Caught In A Mosh, Scott!?!?!?? I can hardly believe it.

i quite liked what the've done,in the end and im alive sound great live,i wasnt to fussed on im alive until i saw footage on youtube,great songs and yes in the end is a fucking great song.

i quite liked what the've done,in the end and im alive sound great live,i wasnt to fussed on im alive until i saw footage on youtube,great songs and yes in the end is a fucking great song.

Yes they're both great songs. I haven't really learned all the lyrics yet. So while I'm in the pit and they play these songs, "DON'T YOU FUCKIN LOOK AT ME!", Injun Joe. I won't be able to help too much!!

NOW IT'S DARK !! \m/

Part of the problem is Anthrax's constant urge to talk and try to "hype up" each song before they play it. It's almost like they take and entire song length in between each song. Just shut the fuck up, quit elongating the intros to make them seem more intense or whatever and play the goddamn songs already. Yes, we know - this one is from Among The Living. Wait, you're actually going to play Caught In A Mosh, Scott!?!?!?? I can hardly believe it.

I love Anti-Social, it is one of my favorite Anthrax songs but they could do without that sing along crap at the beginning.. Get rid of that and Refuse Resist and we have room for NFL :)

I also want to sat that the nitial setlist was pretty awful. I have been waiting for ever to see these guys but it isn't like they are charging a shit ton for tickets. I am sure I will get my $25 dollars worth.

Great to see NFL make an appearance last night!!! Sorry to see "Got the Time" go. Heard it today and that song just slams.. Frank is sick on it. If they are short on time I still think it would be best to cut "I'm Alive" or "In the End" . The new album would still be represented.

Great to see they are making an effort and switching it up a bit every night. I tried to change the title of this thread but couldn't. Anyone know how?

Great to see NFL make an appearance last night!!! Sorry to see "Got the Time" go. Heard it today and that song just slams.. Frank is sick on it. If they are short on time I still think it would be best to cut "I'm Alive" or "In the End" . The new album would still be represented.

Great to see they are making an effort and switching it up a bit every night. I tried to change the title of this thread but couldn't. Anyone know how?

I'm glad to see NFL in the set...but not at the expense of Among The Living. I'm hoping NFL replaces Got The Time, and Among The Living was cut due to time...

Scott tweeted today: "Rehearsed Medusa and A.I.R. at soundcheck today. Set additions? Come out to a show and find out my friends!"

I'd like to hear either of those. Never seen Anthrax play either before, so even though they're fairly frequent in the set, I'd still welcome them!

Here's to hoping those are added by the time they get to Sayreville, NJ (11/12). I'm really sick of Got The Time and Anti-Social so it would be no loss to never hear those songs again live.

As sad as it sounds I actually missed them playing Got The Time in San Diego only because that meant there was ZERO songs from POT. It absolutely fucked that they play Only but don't do anything from POT. Even Medusa, why not put Keep it In the Family, In My World, Time or something to represent that POT album. There has got to be some weird reasoning behind this to them. Maybe it brings back bad memories or some shit. I don't get it