Indians
In the End
Medusa

Encore:
This Love
Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
I Am The Law
Metal Thrashing Mad

The setlist continue to get better!!!! This might be the best one of the tour... great to see it up to 15 songs!

Was that really the set? If so, things are really shaping up.

This is the part of the thread where I say: "I hope they keep Only out of the setlist just to stick it to all the Bush-whackers LOLOL"

JKJKJKJK

I am just glad that they dropped it.

Was that really the set? If so, things are really shaping up.

I think so. They probably played "Got the Time" rather than "Time" which is fine by me. It was definately a good setlist. Would have been almost perfect if they had dropped "i'm Alive" or "In the End". I think 4 new songs out of 15 is a good ratio. Either way things are looking up.

Austin show last night at the new Emo's was fucking awesome, the best show I've been to in a long time. Setlist was:

Earth on Hell
Fight Em Til You Cant
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Got The Time
Be All, End All

Encore:
NFL
Refuse/Resist jam
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am the Law

Be All, End All was a very pleasant surprise and I'm also glad to have heard Got the Time. Hopefully tonight in Houston they change it up a bit and play AIR or Medusa. Both Anthrax and Testament were at the top of their games. It's great seeing Gene Hoglan play, dude is such a professional.

Glad to see Only go as much as I love that song. Hope they switch up the new tracks rather than the same five they've been playing by the time they get to my neck of the woods.

Austin show last night at the new Emo's was fucking awesome, the best show I've been to in a long time. Setlist was:

Earth on Hell
Fight Em Til You Cant
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Got The Time
Be All, End All

Encore:
NFL
Refuse/Resist jam
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am the Law

Be All, End All was a very pleasant surprise and I'm also glad to have heard Got the Time. Hopefully tonight in Houston they change it up a bit and play AIR or Medusa. Both Anthrax and Testament were at the top of their games. It's great seeing Gene Hoglan play, dude is such a professional.

Are you sure it was Gene Hoglan?? The 2 shows I have seen John Tempesta was playing for Testament

Are you sure it was Gene Hoglan?? The 2 shows I have seen John Tempesta was playing for Testament

Yes. Tempesta had to drop off to go play with The Cult. Hoglan is doing the rest of the tour.

Just got back from the soundcheck. They played a cover (Rush, I think), The Devil You Know and Only. Scott wasn't a part of it, I guess his guitar tech soundchecked for him. Afterwards I got Frankie to take a picture with me and to sign my LP copies of STD and WM. Pretty sweet!

Earth on Hell
Fight Em Til You Cant
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Got The Time
Be All, End All

Encore:
NFL
Refuse/Resist jam
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am the Law

Another really good setlist! Really starting to look forward to my show now.. Seeing Only go is great!! Nevermind that they replaced it will Be All End All!!! I love that song..

Yes. Tempesta had to drop off to go play with The Cult. Hoglan is doing the rest of the tour.

Just got back from the soundcheck. They played a cover (Rush, I think), The Devil You Know and Only. Scott wasn't a part of it, I guess his guitar tech soundchecked for him. Afterwards I got Frankie to take a picture with me and to sign my LP copies of STD and WM. Pretty sweet!

That is awesome. I love Tempesta, but I'd love to see them with Hoglan. I know Gene recording the drums on the new Testament album which I am sure is going to be amazing!

Houston show was great, same setlist as Austin though. Afterwards I met Gene Hoglan by the tour buses and took a picture with him. I asked him a little bit about Fear Factory, said they should have a new album out by the end of next year.

Few things in life are better than getting to meet legendary badasses like Frankie Bello and Gene Hoglan in the same day. My weekend ruled.

Earth on Hell
Fight Em Til You Cant
Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
I'm Alive
The Devil You Know
Indians
In the End
Got The Time
Be All, End All

Encore:
NFL
Refuse/Resist jam
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am the Law

Yeah, had a great time at the Austin show...Professional and a bunch of stand up kinda guys...Looking forward to seeing all three bands here again soon !

qnk2h4.gif

fnd09l.gif