Shit talking, backstabbing and WAR TIME LIKE

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2602875#post2602875

Ok, I know, our board has been closed for e-naughtiness not so long ago LIKE, but when I read such shit LIKE, I feel like waging a war against the Katatonia forum LIKE.
I guess it's time for our rookies to drop the fangirlism stuff LIKE, put their boots on LIKE, lock n load and go get some LIKE.

[SIZE=+4]THIS IS FUCKING WAR LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/size]

Ok now, to enlist, just write your names below :D

Oh no, I was just getting the hang of this Brady bunch business :tickled: .

Guess I'm in, since I somehow provoked that post by saying I like Tatu better than Opeth :Spin: , like.

Do you enlist with us dear Blackeyed ? We need females within our troops, to take care of the medical and psychological stuff for soldiers. If you wish to be on the field, still you can ...

You know I love a good battle but I'm so buried under school work that I couldn't put that much energy or time into this scale of warfare right now.
I just cruised through 80 pages of medical terminology today and have to submit a test before midnight. It would come in handy though, chapter seven being all about male reproductive system, I could be most useful in curing anyone's impotence before they head out to the field. As a matter of fact give you a nice case of priapism. We'd be sure to win then.

fighting? arno, dont destroy the flower power :D

but oke...
caroline02.jpg

here ya go :err:

nomana-nuniyan said:
...It would come in handy though, chapter seven being all about male reproductive system, I could be most useful in curing anyone's impotence before they head out to the field. As a matter of fact give you a nice case of priapism. We'd be sure to win then.
trona, sweetness, i always knew that there's something special about you!:D

Hey, what do you think I am?
I'm talking strickly surgical here...balanoplasty, orchioplasty, vasovasostomy, penile implants, you know, the usual stuff, nothing fancy.

Question is, would you trust this really pissed off woman right now with your cock in my hands?

nomana-nuniyan said:
...Question is, would you trust this really pissed off woman right now with your cock in my hands?
nah, i won't trust it... i would thrust it, but not in your hands!!:lol::oops:

nomana-nuniyan said:
... when i'm pissed off. ...
btw, is there a time when you ain't pissed, i mean being in a relaxed and calm state like? i don't remember seeing you like that:confused: