Shitstorm time

Who do you think is better?

• Alexi Laiho

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • James Malone

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
Both are repetive. So neither really. Though I will say I probably choose Alexi because of Sinergy and Bodom, whereas alot of Arsis gets kind of trite.

I just cant understand why in myspace page you are wearing all that COB hoodies and have Alexis photo in fuc*in "Influences" album while talking shit about COB??? Omg you are soo fucked up dude :lol:
Here my advice for you as i told for Brutal Ass - get a hell out from here. Why you spending time in this forum? Having fun talking such a shit?... :ill:
First take look at your self then start judging bands or whatever. Jackass :kickass:

And id say Alexi would kick Malones butt :kickass:

You have went from being annoying to the point where you really do just need to an hero. Yeah, I obviously like Alexi and bodom if I post here, but at the same time I'm not going to jump on his cock and write him off as the best guitarist of all time like you. I'm not that close minded and ignorant. I haven't talked any "shit" about CoB. I've stated facts about them and if any of it is negative I'm sorry that you're favorite band is letting you down.

Maybe you should try listening to more than one band and stepping off of Alexi's cock. You're stupid to believe that a bands forum should be some sort of fucking church where everyone goes to worship alexi, me and brutal aren't like that and we aren't close minded fucking idiots that will support alexi everytime he does something dumb.

Maybe I should first take a look at myself? That's very ironic since I am very comfortable with my identity and don't have to dress, act, or listen to a certain thing to fit in.

Now that I'm done, kindly bend over and take it with no lube fggt.

Best post in this thread.

I like Marty Friedman and all, but his playing has never really been anything that's made me really want to rethink how I approach guitar.

I kinda just hear a solo of his and go "Wow, that's pretty awesome."

It doesn't quite have the same effect as maybe the first time I heard Downfall or something where I was like "o_o, I need to listen to that again"

Which is how I've been lately with Arsis :)