Shocked!

WK4

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2004
I was browsing some polish fanpage and saw to my horror that Johan H is playing managerzone (soccermanagergame) online!
Terrible that it´s not Hattrick that is played!
;)

Hattrick

Hmm, this might have been slightly OT but what the heck!
:D

your forum??? since when is this your forum you warthog fucking flap jack!
you dont own shit. this forum has been around since before you knew amon amarth existed. this guy did absoultely nothing wrong. he came on and mentioned somethin i thought was actualy quite interesting. and you attempt to bring him down. now go back to your room and jerk off and play nintendo until your mom yells at you to do your homework like all the little dip shits like you do.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
you dont own shit. this forum has been around since before you knew amon amarth existed. this guy did absoultely nothing wrong. he came on and mentioned somethin i thought was actualy quite interesting. and you attempt to bring him down. now go back to your room and jerk off and play nintendo until your mom yells at you to do your homework like all the little dip shits like you do.
Aye
Couldnt've said it better myself
What the fuck was that all about? The guy joined like a month ago and started doing shit as if it was some sort of a Nu metal minors forum? Errr....:puke:

DemonsAndLies666 said:

Its good to know you take everything way to seriously...I assume you never laugh and have no sense of humour whatso ever, at all, not one bit.

Go cry to your mum.

Someshitbrick said:
just for the record i never liked asgath from post one. Oh yea, Johan rules.
But I love you, your so cool, I want your babies.

But, for the record, you just said that because you think it made you sound cool.

Pissnose said:
Aye
Couldnt've said it better myself
What the fuck was that all about? The guy joined like a month ago and started doing shit as if it was some sort of a Nu metal minors forum? Errr....

Please find a post of mine and quote it, and explain how I'v been posting all over the forum making everyone seem like I think they're Nu-Metal minors.

Oh yeah ... just what the whole mankind needs - a new "go play nintendo and do your homework(yeah - better one does. At least I don't want to die stupid) , go cry to your mom, ANAL++, Nu Metal minor, i wanna your baby (how does that work? I guess Asgath & Demon are both male...)"-Thread ;) :)

Its a real shame that its impossible to visit each other over the world (beaming technology or comparable).... It would be so cool. And we wouldn't need to do flaming on boards. We would just go fraggin' each other and then the inner storm is silenced and we would find our inner balance again.... And one of the competitors would shut up forever... and so many other nice implications killing has... (Yeah, philosophical violence - my favorite topic ;) )
*Eisbär is looking on his "I wanna kill that bastard"-List who's first* :loco:
But I guess I'm drifting away :)

@Shami: Don't mention this freak mekane. I really grew sick of him.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
Good thing I didn't reply, you pretty much said it all for me. good job :headbang:

Its good to know you take everything way to seriously...I assume you never laugh and have no sense of humour whatso ever, at all, not one bit.
obviously you take it to seriously too because your the one who intended for people to get off the forum because you dont like the fact that they are more interesting then you are. what? gg? noob?

Good thing I didn't reply, you pretty much said it all for me. good job
DemonsAndLies "We put our balls out., so you dont have to."

I agree...lets get a mod in here, someone who can just stop the silly squabbling before it starts.
but squabbling is what i do best :(

Well, aaahumm...there's something distinctly Norse about this whole thread...let's all get mad at eachother and act like beserkers!!:D
Oh, wait, here's a really Norse reply: Don't fuck with my brother or you will find out what is the only thing worse than the wrath of the Norsemen - it is the wrath of the Norseman's sister. So be nice and don't chew out the newcomers even for fun, 'cause they don't know you, and apparently more than one of us didn't think you were funny.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
but squabbling is what i do best :(

That's true, i cant imagine this forum without you ripping into someone now and then, hell, it might be a right of passage. i got mine way back in the viking rap thread when i first joined. but i still think an active mod would do us some good.

:loco: :D a active mod....hmm I heard Mekane is still available.....he doesn't have much to do since he left us...with his typical lets post 1000 posts a minute way of convincing people... :cool:

anyway... being a european I love soccer and online soccergames are oke so I guess I'm going to check out the link.. :headbang: