Shooting at Damageplan show, two band members dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was just hoping. This is the worst news I could've fuckin heard right now dude.

Halle-fucking-lujah.

About time someone put an end to his idiocy.

May he and Schuldiner long console you dumbfucks who need martyrs; I celebrate this "Sean's" heroism in putting an end to the further dilution of everything that made metal great.

Blaphbee said:
Halle-fucking-lujah.

May he and Schuldiner long console you dumbfucks who need martyrs; I celebrate this "Sean's" heroism in putting an end to the further dilution of everything that made metal great.

I couldn't HATE you any more, you big, fat, wet cunt

Blaphbee said:
Halle-fucking-lujah.

Congratulations, cockhugger. You've just won the absolute predictability award. I was half-expecting some fool to saunter into this thread and say some shit about the boon to society that is going to come from the the pointless death of an individual who obviously didn't deserve it. He was just a guitarist. Just a musician. Just playing some fucking music for other people. Having fun. Something metal used to be about.

I'm only surprised that I'm not surprised. Such a tactless and tasteless demoralization of a tragedy (minor or major it's still one) is something that anyone should have expected from those our pitiful race who take some sort of personal claim over metal music and its inherent "value" that is being corrupted by "populism, entertainment, and those damn Negroes."

You may not have enjoyed or found art in Dimebag's music, but to use that as a springboard for disrespect a man who died from a senseless act of violence and to become a proponent for his murderer is a depth of inhumanity only people like you seem to be able to reach. Give up your crusade. Fuck you, and fuck your holier-than-thou view of 'good' metal.

Pyrus was right. This shit was bad for metal. In more ways than he described. It removed one more opponent of people like Blaphbee and others who are inwrdly expressing approval at this "cleansing of the metal gene pool." That in itself is a shame, because these people need to be opposed.

Damn. Talk about feeding gasoline to the funeral pyre.

Just because you dont like his music or pantera's or damageplan's music doesnt mean he deserves to be murdered.

Maybe someone should put an end to you or your mom or dad or your brother or sister or your kid or your friend. Dimebag was a person and not just some guitar player.

Chicago had a pretty good metal scene. This is a real mess that will probably damage that scene for many years to come. My sympathies go out to the family and friends of those whose lives were lost and those injured. Terrible tragity and a very black day for metal. I did not listen to Damageplan and only liked one Pantera song ironically Cemetary Gates. This really sucks. How very sad.

That's seriously fucked up. People getting shot at a show. The fucking BAND getting shot!
I wonder what that guy's problem was.
Maybe it was personal...

Blaphbee said:
Halle-fucking-lujah.

Someone ban this asshole please.

Perdition's Light said:
That's seriously fucked up. People getting shot at a show. The fucking BAND getting shot!
I wonder what that guy's problem was.
Maybe it was personal...

and what if ansemo did it because of some stupid "bad blood"? i swear if that cunt hired someone to do this im going to fucking implode - the thing is i can actually see him doing something like this with his "holier than thou" attitude.

even if thats not the case this just made my day worse.

Blaphbee you need to be ass raped with a barbed wire cock rocket for eternity for saying something so rediculously stupid. I hope people piss and party on your grave knowing that the world is rid of a piece of shit such as yourself. This isnt a "good thing, now metal will sound like I want it to" situation you moron. People were just shot and killed for no apparent or good reason. And your gonna say dumb shit only thinking about yourself. Dimebag was in my opinion one of the best guitarist there has ever been. My condolences go out to those that have lost in this tragedy. Blaphbee may your world be totally shit on.

I haven't listened to any Pantera save one or two songs, and no Damage Plan...but the way he went is sad. It's never a good thing to die at your own concert in the front stage. RIP. :(

Berserker, this board (and this forum in particlular) is full of fake, immature, elitist idiots who get off on looking more metal than anyone else here. Get used to it, man. They'll never come close to leaving even the slighest impact on the metal world, let alone come close to the impact Dime left.

Status
Not open for further replies.