Show off your Jag Panzer tees & swag

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
I loved loved loved this sweatshirt. Too bad it got lost snowboarding. Sniff sniff sniff.

Please ignore how drunk I am with the Nevermore boys, but show me your pictures of your favorite Jag Panzer t-shirts.

5808932.jpg

5808952.jpg

I'd post a pic if I actually had a Panzer shirt that fit. LOL. A friend of mine gave me a long-sleeve tee that's totally gigantic on me, so I gave it to my boyfriend.

Would now be a good time to beg for girlie tees and tank tops? :saint:

~C

sold all my concert tees on eBay. None of them fit me anymore. I had a nice Mechanical Warfare shirt that was signed by the entire band. I never washed it, but it still didn`t fit me right(tight under the arms and that drives me nuts). Unfortunately I couldn`t find anyone who wanted it so I put it on eBay too. Sold for about the cost of the shirt originally. :(

Did pretty good with Iron Maiden shirts. Dio sold well too as did a shirt I bought at The March Metal Meltdown. 3 day festival in some Polish Club in Irvington, NJ back in the early 2000`s. I never really wear concert tees anyway. Not even sure why I bought them? LOL

I've got the Spiked Bat T-shirt (courtesy of Mark :kickass: ), tour shirt from 2003 when they played in Milan and Mechanized Warfare long sleeve...

Here's that 2003 tee and the longsleeve:
jagode2004-05.jpg
darko2.jpg

r_IMG_0101.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have a pic of me wearing the Spiked Bat tee lying somewhere in my HDD, but can't find it ATM. :)
I almost always wear JP shirts at my gigs :headbang:

edit: found a picture with Spiked Bat t-shirt :)