Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

I'm liking the main room. Is the picture of the drummer and the drumset in two different rooms?

My current acoustics nightmare:

sam1982small.jpg

Sup?

The camera I took these with sucks, and they are a little dark but, Here is the current state of my room.

100_1308.jpg

100_1290-1.jpg

I still have to put my slats into all the absorbers on either side of me and behind the console. I have all the math and measurements done, and all the wood stained, I just have to cut them and put them in. I also have to fit in the OC703 into the cavity's between the center unit and the Speaker soffits(where you can see the blue where the trim is off) so in the end it is supposed to be something like this.

MOSHWITZ.jpg

I took and empty room and built the modular units to fit and give me the proper angles and absorption, so I could have a cave at home to jam and record.

studiostuff011.jpg

studiostufff014-1.jpg

studiostuffff008.jpg

roomstuff001.jpg

roomstuff002.jpg

roomstuff005.jpg

the way it was when I first finished...
roomstuff008.jpg

pan014.jpg

At the back of the room is my guitar rack,,this is an old pic as I don't own some of the guitars in it anymore, and they rotate often
Picture011.jpg

Picture014.jpg

I built the console myself also,
desk003.jpg

desk012.jpg

I think I might build me a new one though. this time built more like the Argosy type instead of the Omnirax that I modeled this one from. I don't really use the top racks anymore, so I was thinking of slimming it down and maybe even moving my LCD's onto the slat wall when I get them in .

Anyway,,
MOSHON
DAVE

Is the console a mackie d8b?

Main room

Ceiling-wall.jpg

Drummy guys

Drums.jpg

Other shit (only one of the mesa heads is mine and the peavey isn't mine)

Live%20thang.jpg

You took these today? The EXIF data would call you a liar

ceiling-wall taken on 9/13/10 with a Canon Powershot

exif1.png

live thang.jpg taken on 2/2/2010 with a Nikon D40

exif2.png

Wow dude. After all the shitstorm you've made on this forum you'd think you'd learn to be honest then you post pics of some place that's not even your studio. The "drums" pic didn't have any EXIF data

otay. I'll have to get up from mixing and take pictures. :( ugghhhhhhhhhh

I'm not having a go at him, but this says so.

I don't think he has to explain himself, but it does look rather suspicious.

And yep, who gives a fuck.

On with the pictures of your mixing room/racks/rig thread!:Smokin:

Who cares if the pictures are old or not... GAWWWWD ... Leave the SSLboy aloneeee

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

Ok first let me say that if by some slim margin he did steal pics from somewhere and are trying to post as his own then whatever. Second let me say do we really think hes going to go through all that trouble?

If he is silly enough to go through all that then shame on him. I say we talk to the bands hes worked with and see if the room is his. If they say yes, we let it go. If noone can find bands then we string him up by his nuts and have a BBQ.

Sound good?

Why the fuck do we even care? Come on people. You think he stole the images? You can easily run them through a reverse image search engine. Zero results.

It's not like he posted pics from the Abbey Road website. I agree he has done some hilarious shit here, but give the guy a rest already.

More pics of setups, less emo fag drama. Thank you.

Emo fag drama is when you swallowing the bullshit,instead of pointing that out.

This is obvious bullshit, three completely different rooms,different floor and walls material,different cameras. Where's your computer? still surfing for suitable pic?

Lame disclaimer,amp's not mine,gong's not mine,
now admit it - the rooms aren't yours either.

I had to deal with this kinda people,they lying for the sake of it.
sort of mental condition.