Show us your studio 2010 [room / racks / backline] - no setup to small !!!

My Half Assed Setup

PA038312.JPG

5150, Krank Rev Jr, Blackstar HT-5, Korg, DTR-1, Behringer ada800, Saffire Pro 40

PA038325.JPG

KRK Rockit 5's, 70-71 Transition Marshall Cab wV30s and GT65's

PA038329.JPG

Harmony Strat, Squire M-80 w/ Duncan Seth Lovers, Ibanez 5 String Bass, Japanese (Lawsuit) Les Paul w/ Bare Knuckles, Custom 7 String w/ Bare Knuckles, Jackson Dinky, Schecter 006 Deluxe w/ EMG 81-85, Ibanez RG w/ Paf Pros.

Control Room

6843144c.jpg

I'm in dire need of new studio furniture....possibly the ugliest couch in the world.
c6c38447.jpg

Vocal Booth
83aa0774.jpg

Lounge

5119adff.jpg

Live room(old pic)

e5fd1887.jpg

I moved in here in January of this year, and i'm trying to spend most of what i make on new gear and things to improve my setup.

Nice Brian! That Mesa cab looks like a 1x12 in that huge space!

exactly! hahaha
The first thing i actually bought for the room was a giant rug. That little blue one just wasn't cutting it. I'll take some new pics once i get a chance to clean it up.

Is the live room a part of your house, Brian? Looks very awesome!

Yes it is connected(the control room window looks into the live room). It's not really as much a "house" as it is a business that i live in. This is a commercial building, and out in the middle of nowhere on 10 acres, so no complaints from neighbors:)

exactly! hahaha
The first thing i actually bought for the room was a giant rug. That little blue one just wasn't cutting it. I'll take some new pics once i get a chance to clean it up.

Yes it is connected(the control room window looks into the live room). It's not really as much a "house" as it is a business that i live in. This is a commercial building, and out in the middle of nowhere on 10 acres, so no complaints from neighbors:)

Kick ass dude! I would be lighting a fire outside right now, whilst having a beer!

My Half Assed Setup

PA038312.JPG

5150, Krank Rev Jr, Blackstar HT-5, Korg, DTR-1, Behringer ada800, Saffire Pro 40

PA038325.JPG

KRK Rockit 5's, 70-71 Transition Marshall Cab wV30s and GT65's

PA038329.JPG

Harmony Strat, Squire M-80 w/ Duncan Seth Lovers, Ibanez 5 String Bass, Japanese (Lawsuit) Les Paul w/ Bare Knuckles, Custom 7 String w/ Bare Knuckles, Jackson Dinky, Schecter 006 Deluxe w/ EMG 81-85, Ibanez RG w/ Paf Pros.

Shiny 5150!

Great collection of those guitars

Control Room

6843144c.jpg

I'm in dire need of new studio furniture....possibly the ugliest couch in the world.
c6c38447.jpg

You are churning out some killer mixes considering you are working in an entirely untreated room with your desk/speakers off to one side in a corner of the room! :lol: Jesus...

Add another dude to the list of best mixers on this forum who work in an untreated room. Sturgis and Hood are starting a revolution.