Show us your studio 2011 [room / racks / backline]

@Kenny: Aww, no love for the GSSL and dual 1176s? I'd take them over anything else in there TBH, haha. They're well-built clones.

@fizzin: Nope, it's bad enough impacting the firing line of the speakers with a single monitor. I've been considering buying a 42" TV and just laying it right back against the curtain, right out of the way of the speakers. Then getting a desk with a smaller profile. Acoustics are the #1 priority in here, whenever possible. 2nd monitor would be great in theory, but I just don't have the space for it.

photo1.jpg

im poor

Oh man, I really hope I've got my room set up enough to be able to contribute to this thread in the second half of the year :lol:

When you plan on superchunks and a well set out room with 60% less clutter, it's hard "show off" what you have.

Here my messy room... just finished a long day of tracking drums hehehe

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

Yeah i kno a bit to dark but ipod was the only camera lol

That white DK2M looks ace.

Yeah, I can't wait to use that on stage for the first time, but I'll need a band first :lol:

I just put a JB in the bridge of the PS2 because I liked how it sounded in the DK2M. I'm totally in love with the JB and can't wait to throw one into the C1.

Very jealous of that schecter to the left dude! I love schecters and that 12th fret inlay is gorgeous on that fretboard

Man, I love that guitar. I've had it 5 years now and it hasn't faltered once. It gets me through every bit of playing I've needed, and looks sexy as hell in person.

Next to the PC case is the APC UPS I just bought. It got a great test run last night during a good half hour of power black out. Kept my computer and monitor running during the critical time of backing up a project to an external HDD. Flying colours and all.

The case is the Antec P183. It's fairly quiet!

Not my studio, but check out the set-up my fave composer, Mark Morgan has:

1_big.jpg

7_big.jpg

Now that's pretty damn hot.