Show us your studio 2011 [room / racks / backline]

More recent shot:

Aeron2.jpg

all my home studio stuff is all packed up atm - but I'll post up my universities studio pix, if anyone's interested?

Here's the set-up I've got at the minute in my house. Share the space with my housemate. We share the desk and he owns the hs80's. We each use our own interfaces/outboard etc... only here a short time so haven't really fully treated the place or set the desk up to be used to it's full potential.
Mixing%20Room.jpg

Can't really see the rack in this pic, haven't had all my gear in the one place to take a pic of it.

Here's a pic of the guitar backline I've got.

IMG_3245.JPG

It's an
'82 JCM 800 2204
Laney GH50L
Small 14watter head in the HB case, gutted by a mate of mine who then built a modifed early marshall circuit( I think!) into it. Sounds great. TheDriller on this forum is the guy who built it.

In the Rack is a
Peavey Rockmaster
ENGL E530
Digitech GSP 1101
Hafler T2
Marshall 9200 100/100 tube poweramp.
Custom sound SS poweramp.

Also threw a Peavey Bandit combo into the mix for the craic.
Cabs are Marshall 425a w/ greenbacks, Laney w/ gt 75's. Harley Benton W/ V30's and a Marshall 1936 w/ gt 75's.

Why so much Marshall? Lol jk dude. AWESOME setup!
Is your CPU that laptop?
Also whats the mixing console? Looks sexy for sure.
And how well do those bass traps work?

Why so much Marshall? Lol jk dude. AWESOME setup!
Is your CPU that laptop?
Also whats the mixing console? Looks sexy for sure.
And how well do those bass traps work?

Nope I use a tower for recording, thats my housemates laptop. We share the mixing room, it was him who put up the treatment. They're more broadband absorbers on the wall, we've to do some measurements and treat the room more accurately still, they did make a very noticeable improvement to the sound of the room.

The console is a Hill Audio Concept 4400. It's nice sounding and got some cool features. 32 channels, 8 bus, 12 auxes, there's 4 sweepable bands of eq per channel and full meterbridge with a Vu meter on the master. It's tough to find info on the desks but looks like it was their highest model and would have been built in the mid to late 80's.

Yes MP1 :D

Unfortunately i haven't used it in my recordings yet use it for scratch guitar usually but fuck yeah i love it too just need to embrace it more lol

Did you have yours modded?

Yes MP1 :D

Unfortunately i haven't used it in my recordings yet use it for scratch guitar usually but fuck yeah i love it too just need to embrace it more lol

Did you have yours modded?

Nope. No mod. Never tracked with it though. Used it live for a long time.