Sig Collections

I have one really good friend and have a small group of people I know. I have no problem with it. I have poor social skills and don't think I would be a better person If I could say I hang out with a lot of people. That's not something I want. I have been a pretty popular person at one point. I play guitar and keep to myself. I have meet a lot of people that are not exactly people you would want to be around a lot. I live in a small town not being old enough to to go to bars or clubs to try and find people with a comment interest. I don't know how to approach or meet people.

I have no problem admitting anything. I'm honest about everything and say what I think needs to be said. I don't want to own a cellphone having tons of people calling me wanting to sit around and do nothing. I don't care about social values. You can't depend on anyone anyways and i'm going down on my own terms, not with 10 other dipshits.

You going to college is not impressive to me either or your social skills if you even have them. Different strokes for different folks. You are just another dead loser with a stupid ego because of moral values. You can kiss my ass actually. I hope in the future you pay someone decent while they do your shit work you college dipshit.

Figure out what gender you are freak. I possible hate you more than dodens(aka rich college student thats mother buys him cds).

I'm not rich at all, even remotely. :|

And I buy 95% of my cds.

I wasn't aware that you hate me.

I hate you today!

Majority of the time you are fine in my book. I do honestly hope spectacular views dies though.

The Greys said:
I have one really good friend and have a small group of people I know. I have no problem with it. I have poor social skills and don't think I would be a better person If I could say I hang out with a lot of people. That's not something I want. I have been a pretty popular person at one point. I play guitar and keep to myself. I have meet a lot of people that are not exactly people you would want to be around a lot. I live in a small town not being old enough to to go to bars or clubs to try and find people with a comment interest. I don't know how to approach or meet people.

I have no problem admitting anything. I'm honest about everything and say what I think needs to be said. I don't want to own a cellphone having tons of people calling me wanting to sit around and do nothing. I don't care about social values. You can't depend on anyone anyways and i'm going down on my own terms, not with 10 other dipshits.

You going to college is not impressive to me either or your social skills if you even have them. Different strokes for different folks. You are just another dead loser with a stupid ego because of moral values. You can kiss my ass actually. I hope in the future you pay someone decent while they do your shit work you college dipshit.

Wow, you're just like a clone of me. except I hope to go to college and play drums and baseball.

Mine beats the shit out of everyone else's, but I like your too. The fact that you have dragonforce on there is disturbing.

they all look hella fucking ugly and the dodens album covers one is much more aesthetically pleasing

Montu Sekhmet said:
Mine beats the shit out of everyone else's, but I like your too. The fact that you have dragonforce on there is disturbing.

We seem to have a lot of the same ones.

I'm sick of hearing people talk shit about Dragonforce. Sure, they're not the greatest band ever and overdo it a lot with cheesy lyrics and musical predictability, but it's a good formula. If you don't like them, keep it to yourself.

Authentic Metalhead said:
We seem to have a lot of the same ones.

I'm sick of hearing people talk shit about Dragonforce. Sure, they're not the greatest band ever and overdo it a lot with cheesy lyrics and musical predictability, but it's a good formula. If you don't like them, keep it to yourself.

Well, I like the drummer because he is the only person on the planet who can play that fast, but I can say IMHO that they overdo it with speed and cheesy lyrics. No offense meant.