Sig Collections

Hardcore music is for people that want to play instruments that don't realize music is not for them.

Authentic Metalhead said:
You think our bands our generic? Your precious hardcore bands usually play about five or six chords tops (I won't speak ill of Black Flag, btw), scream like madmen with no training, bitch about the government and their personal problems, and have little variety in their musical progression. And you have the balls to call metal cheesy? Metal actually requires some effort to create, no matter how generic the end result might sound. If you don't like metal, then fuck off and leave us alone. What metal bands do YOU like, anyway?

lolllllllllll

theres plenty to make fun of in that post but i think ill focus on the fact that apparently "bitch[ing] about the government" is somehow bad but singing about battles, wizards, dragons, forests, satan, frost, elves and shit is apparently cool

Yeah it is cool, especially when you are a sarcastic girl that likes non-metal music, or gets bored fast of metal.

Spectacular Views said:
"bitch[ing] about the government" is somehow bad but singing about battles, wizards, dragons, forests, satan, frost, elves and shit is apparently cool

I sense sarcasm in that sentence. I recall you saying that you're not into metal.

I thought getting in and out of music was something you did when 12 year olds. Atleast act someone adult like find what you like and shut up.

It's really not that hard.

(M)aggoT said:
I sense sarcasm in that sentence. I recall you saying that you're not into metal.

i think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension seeing as i said i was making fun of the quoted mentality right there in my fucking post

cheesy bands suck because they are cheesy. cheesy is not good. and if you describe music you enjoy as "cheesy", you're retarded. nevermind the fact that dragonforce sounds like everything else i've ever heard in my life

Errr....Iron Fucking Maiden? Judas Fucking Priest? Hello? McFly ?