Signatures

hehe yup
pblob6.gif

it was about time :p

Mine is a quote from some of Jim Morrisons poetry, which I really enjoy (he was lead singer for 60's psychadelic rock band "The Doors" for those who dont know). He has many quotes that sums him up perfectly and its amazing, and I think its just a great quote.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Mine is a quote from some of Jim Morrisons poetry, which I really enjoy (he was lead singer for 60's psychadelic rock band "The Doors" for those who dont know). He has many quotes that sums him up perfectly and its amazing, and I think its just a great quote.

I love The Doors and great to see someone else does :)

My signature is form a book fom Nietzsche. It means approximatively that all gods are poets' creations.

@final_vision : does the quote "I'm a word, better than a bird, man" come also from Jim Morrison's poetry ? I just can't remember.

Originally posted by Morgana
Don't change them, nice to see someone has something of the Cure.

True, but I was planning to change it back to:

The world is neither fair nor unfair, The idea is just a way for us to understand, But the world is neither fair nor unfair, So one survives, The others die, And you always want a reason why
It doesn't speak a plan or any secret thing, no unseen sign or untold truth in anything... But living on in others, in memories and dreams, Is not enough, You want everything, Another world where the sun always shines, And the birds always sing..It doesn't mean there has to be a way of things, No special sense that hidden hands are pulling strings, But living on in others, in memories and dreams, Is not enough and it never is, You always want so much more than this...You want everything, Another world where the birds always sing, Another world where the sun always shines, Another world where nothing ever dies...

Long I know, but IMHO some of the greatest lyrics ever written :) Either that or back to Reamon, Simon and Garfunkel or Cry Cry Cry who also write amazing lyrics :)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Ah, you were the one who had that signature! I liked that one, but I didn't remember it anymore 'cause it's been so long since I saw it last.

Well, you can see it now ;) Great song too :) It'll prolly be back soon anyway...

I recommend Bloodflowers to any-one who doesn't have it - an amazing album..

my signature is a quote by english humour-fantasy writer terry pratchett, author of the discworld series. he reported this... fact about one of his most famous characters (rincewind) while discussing with fans on a newsgroup. if i'm not mistaken, i stole it from www.lspace.org list of terry pratchett quotes.
i thought it was funny while at the same time depicting a situation i am very familiar with. :)

rahvin.

@Rahvin
It is sure now, you must be killed :lol:
But I like the quote tho.

My signature is now pretty easy, concidering I have the source there as well. I had forgotten how amazing band Agathodaimon was, not gonna make that mistake anymore.