silhouette-

baphomet

aeternus eternus
Dec 24, 2001
www.visage.com
this track makes me feal like im in the womb.
I cried in front of a group of people last night listening to this track.
I balled like a baby.
Has any one had a simliar experince..

This is what music is supposed to do, touch your emotions, good/bad/ugly.. It moves me in directions unknown.

I sort of know what you mean there with the womb thing, but I never had an experience like yours. I just love the bit when it gets really fast at 1:21-ish.

never had this womb experience...
but for me silhouette is pure perfection...every time i listen to it i get feelings i can't describe...it makes me wanna stay still and even cry....it's sth magic i can't put to words...

call me a barbarian, a phillistine etc., but i dont have it and dont know what CD its on... please tell me, i have all of them. or just post an mp3 of it:)

the edition i have got has the orange "Opeth" symbol on it, but its not the special edition with the extra track. i say i have the blue one because the CD itself is blue

OMG please kill me now. im tired. i was up prety late last night in the rain walking.:cry:
geez im an idiot. i dont even really like that song lol

Originally posted by Hearse
Best Piano song I've ever heard! :)

I'ts really wicked, you can even imagine silhuette played with guitar, cause it is maded in so wicked way, it's really BRILLIANT! Very moody song! Ante rules! :D

Hell yeah..!

Vaughan///(katatonic289)............what are u talking about u dont liike that song!?.....its beautifu|......

Your a crazy nut.......

ive almost 100posts....and ive ben on here for ages.....i visit here all the time and read the posts but i dont feel the neccesity to post all the time.

well, i play piano, and i reckon its a mad piano song, i just think its not as good as the rest of the album.....