Since its almost December and we've all heard most of everything...

You whorebots needs to follow directions better. I clearly said focus on your single favorite album and try and explain why you picked that one over all the others :). There are plenty of top 10s of 2007 or favorite albumS of 2007 threads. This one is an exercise to see what people REALLY like and why.

The Michael
:bah: I don't like being told what to do. Even my mother knows better.:Shedevil:

But I will add why I like 'em:
NW DPP - Love the bombastic, monstrous, yet clever orchestra score. Love the way the chorus complements it. Love the new singer - Tarja was special, but Anette's voice fits the music better.

Amorphis SW - Very innovative song writing. Sounds like nothing else. Interesting melodies. Vocals really "earthy" and the harsh ones only complement the music, not fight with it.

Machine Men CoF - Melodies are catchy and instrumentation more than skillful.

Kotipelto Serenity - I explained why.

Now, don't tell me what to do again. :heh:

:bah: I don't like being told what to do. Even my mother knows better.:Shedevil:

But I will add why I like 'em:
NW DPP - Love the bombastic, monstrous, yet clever orchestra score. Love the way the chorus complements it. Love the new singer - Tarja was special, but Anette's voice fits the music better.

Amorphis SW - Very innovative song writing. Sounds like nothing else. Interesting melodies. Vocals really "earthy" and the harsh ones only complement the music, not fight with it.

Machine Men CoF - Melodies are catchy and instrumentation more than skillful.

Kotipelto Serenity - I explained why.

Now, don't tell me what to do again. :heh:

:loco: