Sinergy!

I like Sinergy a lot because most of the music and vocals, i mean i respect a lot Kimberly as she formed own metal band middle of this " masculine" metal music business, you know....and she`s a REAL metalgirl, not just a singer as it seems to be in most of the metal bands who has female singer.

I like To hell and back most of. It was my introduction to Sinergy.:D

Originally posted by slayer81
Metallistgirl, you know...living live for metal...

living for metal what's that means? i ask because my wife sang in black and death metal bands since 1997, she recorded 3 albums and did quest vocals on fourth, but she is also mother our son and she get dressed in normal clothes... she is metalgirl or not?

Originally posted by Eldzik
living for metal what's that means? i ask because my wife sang in black and death metal bands since 1997, she recorded 3 albums and did quest vocals on fourth, but she is also mother our son and she get dressed in normal clothes... she is metalgirl or not?

I would call her metal girl, still if she doesn`t wearing black clothes example or something a like that:) Wow, i would love to form my own death metal band...maybe some day i will, who knows..:p

Okay, so i quess you know the point now...arrghh, getting boring of this subject..
;)

o yeah, Marta formed Enter Chaos when she left Immemorial and there is her band ;)

the only thing I can admit is that they had a helluva bassist on To Hell And Back. it's the only reason why I wouldn't give away the album easily. on the other hand: I've heard it and nothing special else remained in my head except for the bass,... no good reason to keep an album :D I'm sure I will put it on my trade list someday

as for the metal-girl aspect and that she's seen as the female pioneer in male metal-business.... well - that is all opinions only :p :devil: