Sinergy

I heard that Porra was a permanent member but Roope lateley said that they have a new bass player now. No idea!

slaesh said:
i am a vikiiiing, i'm going out to drink and i got booze upon my miiind

First of all, you swedes, are not vikings, it's us Norwegians that are the real vikings, and second of all, in my opinion, it's really stupid of you and needled... to have a silly argument about which country is the best and everything, last time I checked, this was a Children of Bodom forum, not a nationality forum, so why don't just say your meenings in matters regarding COB instead of your own nationalities and such?

Marshall said:
First of all, you swedes, are not vikings, it's us Norwegians that are the real vikings, and second of all, in my opinion, it's really stupid of you and needled... to have a silly argument about which country is the best and everything, last time I checked, this was a Children of Bodom forum, not a nationality forum, so why don't just say your meenings in matters regarding COB instead of your own nationalities and such?

Because Swedes and Scots are gay. And you and your hypocrisy just proved us to be gay as well. I was keeping that secret!

Marshall said:

Dude, he and i are just kidding around :p
Don't get so upset, hahahah

:err: I don't wanna know what you'll say of us finns... No I do want to know... :D

btw... didn't know scots were gay aswell... quite shocking :p...
anyone know when the sinergy site should be up

Trashdevil said:
I think angela's an awesome (growler?) singer.
Since Angela came up in this thread... I was wondering if you or anyone else can recommend me any more decent female fronted growler bands? I am totally obsessed with Angela, and I would like to hear some more female growlers like her.

Sadly, any other female singers that I have found that growl use an effect or suck. (including me). Most, as you probably know, are singers in a power metal band. blah...