Sinergy

nowarendg.jpg

nice :lol: .

Why not, you don´t like them? Been a die hard fan when I was a teen, and just yesterday I remembered to give my collection a listen. I still remember a few of the lyrics :) Unfortunately they split before I was old enough to go to a show on my own, but one or two years later I saw Bunbury and Alan Boguslavsky live when Bunbury had his first solo album out, they also played a few Héroes songs :kickass:

Why not, you don´t like them? Been a die hard fan when I was a teen, and just yesterday I remembered to give my collection a listen. I still remember a few of the lyrics :) Unfortunately they split before I was old enough to go to a show on my own, but one or two years later I saw Bunbury and Alan Boguslavsky live when Bunbury had his first solo album out, they also played a few Héroes songs :kickass:

listen to Rata Blanca , Angeles Del Infierno or Baron Rojo

Que más da?

:) curiosidad, te llamas jose no? yo carlos...

Si. Soy de España, de la zona de Cataluña y la Comunidad Valenciana más o menos.

Nope, I'm not fan of them, but I have nothing against them, just found curious that you had them in your sig :)

^^ :lol: I guess since I´m pretty much the only one who´s old enough to know them from their active time, I shouldn´t set high expectations in that ;) But good idea anyway, I could mention them in non-metal-recommendations :)

^^ :lol: I guess since I´m pretty much the only one who´s old enough to know them from their active time, I shouldn´t set high expectations in that ;) But good idea anyway, I could mention them in non-metal-recommendations :)

I know since I was ten or so. They are on a very good rock sampler so I 've heard Entre Dos Tierras more than a hundred times.

^There you go :lol:

damn I'd like to take spanish lessons. It's a shame I'm not that good you know... I'm a half-blooded chilean...lol.

If you know french (you're from french speaking part of Canada right?) it shouldn't be hard for you to learn spanish :)

oh, hablas catalan? :lol: que tal Mago de Oz y Ska P? buenas bandas :lol:

Si, hablo catalán. Mago de Oz no los aguanto, Ska-P tienen canciones entretenidas, pero tampoco es un grupo al que siga mucho. Angelus Apatrida o Soziedad Alkoholika son bastante mejores para mi.

Si, hablo catalán. Mago de Oz no los aguanto, Ska-P tienen canciones entretenidas, pero tampoco es un grupo al que siga mucho. Angelus Apatrida o Soziedad Alkoholika son bastante mejores para mi.

Ok pero creo que al igual que yo prefieres el ingles? :lol:
Buena recomendacion, has visto a cob en vivo?

I know since I was ten or so. They are on a very good rock sampler so I 've heard Entre Dos Tierras more than a hundred times.
Yay :) There was a time when half Germany seemed to know that song, it´s a pity that nobody followed the rest of their music (cause they had better songs by far). Glad you know them :headbang:

wow Barcelona debio haber sido excelente, y que tal Helsinki, conociste Nosturi? q tal el clima?

Barcelona muy muy bien, además fue mi primer concierto, de cualquier cosa. En Helsinki no llegué a conocer Nosturi, estuve por el centro de la ciudad los dos dias que estuve, hice un poco del típico turismo de ver los sitios famosos, un par de tiendas de instrumentos, un par de bares y el concierto en el palacio de hielo de Helsinki.

Barcelona muy muy bien, además fue mi primer concierto, de cualquier cosa. En Helsinki no llegué a conocer Nosturi, estuve por el centro de la ciudad los dos dias que estuve, hice un poco del típico turismo de ver los sitios famosos, un par de tiendas de instrumentos, un par de bares y el concierto en el palacio de hielo de Helsinki.

que paseo! :lol: fuiste con amigos? que edad tienes?