Sinergy

so yeah.....Roope said new record isn't going to happen. BUT, he said the ideas they had for Sinergy are going to be put to use for the upcoming Bodom album. And this should make Bodom amazing once again. and check it out, I made him sign twice :D First I told him to just sign on her face and he started laughing and saying "the bitch is back" and he was seriously about to do it. but then I said, nah just sign next to your pic

Roopesig2.jpg

roopesig.jpg

That is pretty exciting...unless the ideas they had for Sins Of The Past sounded like AYDY, then we're doomed. :p

Thanks a lot for the info, Mystique and glad you had such a great time!
no problem, and thank you!

That is pretty exciting...unless the ideas they had for Sins Of The Past sounded like AYDY, then we're doomed. :p

yeah I feel like it's almost too good to be true. cuz Sinergy was a pretty different style than new bodom. but maybe alexi is realizing he needs to change directions with bodom now. we can only wait and see I guess.

Indeed. Hopefully they'll tour UK before going into the studio next year, and then hope we get all that COBTV stuff, previewing it. We can only hope for the best...

When did they start Sins Of The Past? Was it around 2002/03, or 2005/06...

Indeed. Hopefully they'll tour UK before going into the studio next year, and then hope we get all that COBTV stuff, previewing it. We can only hope for the best...

When did they start Sins Of The Past? Was it around 2002/03, or 2005/06...

2004 IIRC, it was supposed to be released 2005.

Reusing Sinergy ideas sounds almost too good to be true, I really really love guitar parts in Sinergy albums.

Thank you for the Sinergy info, Mystique! It's very interesting since I still like and listen to Sinergy a lot. CoB & Sinergy styles put together should sound really exciting and now I am looking forward to listening to the next CoB album more!:kickass:

But at the same time I'm sad about the current situation of Sinergy and Kim... :( I hope she's doing well and happy wherever she is and whatever she's doing.

no problem, and thank you!

yeah I feel like it's almost too good to be true. cuz Sinergy was a pretty different style than new bodom. but maybe alexi is realizing he needs to change directions with bodom now. we can only wait and see I guess.

I felt like the Chorus from BWNDWE sounded like it could have worked in a Sinergy song. Fucking sucks as a Bodom song though.