Sinergy

:)

just think twice before doing it! And btw i don't have nothing against people with tattoos, so sorry for my OT!

back IT: Sinergy were an amazing kick ass band , and to be invited by Kimberly on stage was a dream come true... I traveled 700 km to see them, it was definitely worth the distance:headbang: so it is sad not to see them again...

a day i will never forget, not only for the gig, but for all the nice people i've met there.

...and Kim even gave me a kiss :oops::p
Aww, lucky you! I am under the impression that Kim is so sad person. From the lyrics and music of Sinergy. Don't know,I never met her personally and may be never will, after the inofficial parting of the band. But she is beautiful and talented woman, she must not forsake her talent.
First time when I heard Sinergy, I think it was Rock you like a hurricane song, I just thought - oh my god, what voice! She is great singer.

oh well, the memory is what counts. I'm glad you got to be on stage with Sinergy...but we haven't heard the full story. How did you get invited on stage?

Time ago there was the official Sinergy forum here at UM, where Kimberly used to write. I found other from the forums at the gig so we just gave to Kim a paper sheet wich said that we were the ones from the forum, so she invited us on stage (two girls and me) to sing along in Lead us to War a song i did't know at the time and... pretty female for vocals... So after taking the mic and totally ruining the song :kickass: because i did't know the lyrcis, i did some random shouts for the crowd:lol: (while Kim said "you're outta time!!!:heh:)
i gave the back to the crowd to watch my guitar hero... he was 1 meter behind me so i had my personal Alexi's solo :headbang: the i did so-->:worship: and Alexi said to stand up... Heheh it was really a blast!
The some years later i had the chance to meet Bodom and to talk with Ale and Jaska:) i was really lucky

@Aries Wild Child:yes you're right, her lyrics speak of depression and suicide, but i think that every artist and spec. every metalhead has some sort of sadness to write and listen to this music. There are some live videos on youtube, not many but you can see how they did live... and they rocked!:headbang:

Wow , Alachi , you are talking about this concert?

Ain't found "Lead us to war" uploaded on YouTube , but i donwloaded the enteire concert months ago and i remember one guy and two girls singing upper stage ..
I'm pretty sure that i had it recorded in some random dvd... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That one was in Moscow, i was in Vienna, but yes, it was the same tour in 2002
i think that Kimberly used to invite fans on stage on many gigs :)

edit: the video says 2002 but the bassplayer seems Hietala, while in the gig i was it was Porra

Time ago there was the official Sinergy forum here at UM, where Kimberly used to write. I found other from the forums at the gig so we just gave to Kim a paper sheet wich said that we were the ones from the forum, so she invited us on stage (two girls and me) to sing along in Lead us to War a song i did't know at the time and... pretty female for vocals... So after taking the mic and totally ruining the song :kickass: because i did't know the lyrcis, i did some random shouts for the crowd:lol: (while Kim said "you're outta time!!!:heh:)
i gave the back to the crowd to watch my guitar hero... he was 1 meter behind me so i had my personal Alexi's solo :headbang: the i did so-->:worship: and Alexi said to stand up... Heheh it was really a blast!
The some years later i had the chance to meet Bodom and to talk with Ale and Jaska:) i was really lucky

@Aries Wild Child:yes you're right, her lyrics speak of depression and suicide, but i think that every artist and spec. every metalhead has some sort of sadness to write and listen to this music. There are some live videos on youtube, not many but you can see how they did live... and they rocked!:headbang:

damn dude, you're freakin lucky! Did you seriously bow down to Alexi while he was soloing? That must've been amazing standing right next to him while he was playing. Very cool experience.

Yeah, I love their sound and lyrics. So sad but so beautiful. The slow songs and the more agressive. She still The Queen Kibmerly Goss

^ yeah seriously. their slow songs have sooo much feeling in the guitar solos and interludes. and btw, Born Unto Fire and Passion was written by the drummer on the first album. I always thought it was Alexi and Jesper who composed it, but it's not. Surprised me quite a bit actually. It's honestly one of the most beautiful instrumentals I've heard.

Aww, lucky you! I am under the impression that Kim is so sad person. From the lyrics and music of Sinergy. Don't know,I never met her personally and may be never will, after the inofficial parting of the band. But she is beautiful and talented woman, she must not forsake her talent.
First time when I heard Sinergy, I think it was Rock you like a hurricane song, I just thought - oh my god, what voice! She is great singer.

Her depression phase was caused by many things going on around her, so she wrote Suicide by My Side as a cure for her pain.
If I can recall correctly, she had lost contact with her mother after many big fights and family members kept dying, and things liek that lead to her feeling depressed.

I think that's right... :)

damn dude, you're freakin lucky! Did you seriously bow down to Alexi while he was soloing? That must've been amazing standing right next to him while he was playing. Very cool experience.

Yes, i did it! :lol:

(the other two bands where Dark tranquillity [GREAT!] and Griffin... Do you remember them? Alexi produced their album!)

then in the aftershow i meet Roope drinkin vodka but i mistakengly mispelled his name (i called him rope like in english like the thing you use to climb you know:p) because i've never heard the correct spelling of his name at the time. Then i got my first Alexi signature :cool:

You're a lucky man Alachi! And I'm sure Roope didn't mind...as he was probably drunk anyway :lol:

it was 6-7 years ago hehe, i hope i still have some, or some magic :p... yeah uncle Roope was pretty drunk :lol: as always!
I was in front of him the whole gig, an amazing guitarist when you can see and hear his leads and licks totally unleashed!

it was 6-7 years ago hehe, i hope i still have some, or some magic :p... yeah uncle Roope was pretty drunk :lol: as always!
I was in front of him the whole gig, an amazing guitarist when you can see and hear his leads and licks totally unleashed!

I'm sure you still have your luck :p
And yeah, Roope is an amazing guitarist. I think it's a bit sad how he's in Alexi's shadow for the most part (when after all, he, Roope was the one that influenced him (Alexi). but at the same time you gotta admire him for being there and being humble about it. 90% of guitarists out there have huge egos. and Roope is definitely not one of them. good for him.

but at the same time you gotta admire him for being there and being humble about it. 90% of guitarists out there have huge egos. and Roope is definitely not one of them. good for him.

Roope would need to stop being shy and create some silly pose and ego for himself to get to magazine covers and get the guitar hero promotion. :Spin: Honestly I can handle Alexi's thing but most of the other virtuoso figuras are annoying. But that's how they get the sale volume.

Well, I can't stand people like Gus G or Zakk Wylde, but e.g. Joe Satriani is definitely a huge guitar hero and he doesn't have that attitude, neither does Paul Gilbert who is another beast when it comes to playing.

Paul Gilbert is the probably the most humble guitar player I know for his level of accomplishment.
Satriani....kinda. The biggest ego award probably goes to Malmsteeen :lol: