Sinergy

Her depression phase was caused by many things going on around her, so she wrote Suicide by My Side as a cure for her pain.
If I can recall correctly, she had lost contact with her mother after many big fights and family members kept dying, and things liek that lead to her feeling depressed.

I think that's right... :)

:( I can imagine what she felt. This is not the thread for this, but I think she was lucky to met Alexi. He looks like got through a lot of pain too, but he is so life and happy. Anyway, good choice if someone must save you ;)

^ yeah, in the Beware the Heavens cd booklet, in the "thank you" section, Kimberly's first thanks goes out to Alexi, saying "to Alexi (you are the love of my life and I thank you so much for being there for me)". he helped her thru a lot of that pain when they first met. I'm sure she did the same for him.

Aw how niceeeee
Hug_by_Abfc.gif

As I think, there's no more suitable words to thanx somebody and tell that you love him.

Not exactly. True that I don't know him at all, but I hate how he always wants to be the focus. Maybe it's just me, but that's what he looks like from an outsider perspective.

E.g. I don't get the point of the video for The Fire And The Fury.

According to one of my reliable sources from Anssi Kippo (It pays people to have an FB account like yours truly) the new Sinergy album is put on ice and Wildchild doesnt want to continue on the new material plus the fact that Kimberly has migrated back to Sweden and remarried plus she having a kid makes the whole project a cold case. Case closed.:)

(But I might wanna reconfirm it from Anssi though if he's online at Facebook chat)

Solution:

New vocalist, Laiho & Latvala write even newer material and hire a new drummer and bass player.

Or, instrumental Sinergy. How cool would that be, like Cacophony or Racer X!! :kickass:

According to one of my reliable sources from Anssi Kippo (It pays people to have an FB account like yours truly) the new Sinergy album is put on ice and Wildchild doesnt want to continue on the new material plus the fact that Kimberly has migrated back to Sweden and remarried plus she having a kid makes the whole project a cold case. Case closed.:)

(But I might wanna reconfirm it from Anssi though if he's online at Facebook chat)

At least SOMEONE gives us info from a reliable source!!! Bout time.

Thanks though. :)

Or, instrumental Sinergy.

for example, Born Unto Fire and Passion and Pulsation. yes, please. that would be amazing. even if they did instrumental songs that included music like in Swarmed or Written in Stone, that would be eargasmic as well. Honestly, there isn't a single bad Sinergy song musically speaking. Kim's vocals are a tad bit annoying in some songs, but they do add a nice flavor and melody to most.