Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Jorn Lande

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
ptah knemu said:
Now that I think about it, this list is actually suffering a huge lack of
Timo Kotipelto. I dont care what anybody says. I think he's awesome; especially live.
There is a strange thing about Kotipelto: He sounds really great live but awful in studio (better solo than in Stratovarius)

Russell Allen was left off because we're on a Symphony X forum and EVERYONE would vote for him, and we wouldn't see what people think of anybody else. In fact, this was stated earlier in the thread.

I just realized that I wish Kai Hansen and Fabio Lione were on there.

And if any of you guys are Hansi fans and you haven't checked out D&W, please do yourself a favor and pick up the new CD. Freaking spectacular - I haven't taken it out of my CD player for days now.

I prefer a lot of r&b and blues singers to the guys on that list, but one guy that should definitely be placed on that list is Ray Alder.

I was just watching my Fates Warning DVD with a live performance of "Prelude to Ruin." That guy is everything John Arch ever wanted to be, plus a whole slew of other stuff. He'll always be my favorite old school metal singer.

Everybody's been clamouring over LaBrie, Khan, Lande and none of them to be paying too much attention to the other choices.

Yeah, for example, Daniel Gildenlow is first with 15 votes and just one person said something about him. I, personally, voted him, I think his voice in BE is really great

I thought LaBrie's name was italicized just because he was in the lead. Was it because he was Luis' vote?

Androz said:
Yeah, for example, Daniel Gildenlow is first with 15 votes and just one person said something about him.

That was me! :headbang: Daniel Gildenlow is just awesome, he deserves the first spot.

ptah knemu said:
I thought LaBrie's name was italicized just because he was in the lead. Was it because he was Luis' vote?

Was LaBrie your vote? He was mine and I'm seeing him italicized.

gee whiz, this is soo hard.

I'm very partial to Khan, but I also like Lande and Cooper. But wait a minute: why aren't Tony Kakko, Edu Falaschi and David Readman here? I also agree that Arch, Kursch and Kotipello should've been here.

ADDENDUM: Yup, I ended up voting for Khan.