Skagos

Beautiful, except for the "fucking" part. Vulgarity is completely unnecessary for a work of art of this magnitude. :mad:

I sort of liked that touch, it shows they aren't being poetic for poetry's sake. It seems, to me, the lyricist added the vulgarity when he arrived at a passionate part of his lyrics. I agree that vulgarity is usually a crutch or a filler (along the same lines as 'like'), but in this case it obviously is not (as the lyrics are not perforated by 'fucks' and the like). I think it adds a solid stamp of 'genuine' to the presented emotions.

(I haven't actually listened to any of this yet.)

EDIT: What the fuck is going on in here? Are these dudes hippies or no? To lazy to read stuff. Are they saying that Anarcho-Primitive is a thought out ideology, or are they saying it is their ideology?

EDIT EDIT: They are Cascadian? Oh boy.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER: Never mind, Canadian.

ULTRA KILL!:

BLACK METAL IS SATAN.

EDIT: What the fuck is going on in here? Are these dudes hippies or no? To lazy to read stuff. Are they saying that Anarcho-Primitive is a thought out ideology, or are they saying it is their ideology?
]

I never took the Skagos lads to be of such a mindset, but this crustee from Panopticon certainly is. Hence, I have no desire to pick up this split, more so if Skagos deviated from their sound to be more aligned with this hippy trash bag.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/rc/487288-im-kvlty-correct.html

black metal focusing on political and philosophical issues such as anarchism, objectivism, society, paganism, pantheism, norse mythology/heathenism and beer. I created this project because i was tired of consumer driven music,a-political and boring ,stale satanism and racist bullshit that plagues the black metal community. no hair cuts,no big record labels,no biggotry,no drum machines,no rulers,no masters.

-NSBM is a bunch of narrow minded,shock rock bullshit with nothing relevent to offer music.it serves no purpose other than stroking the half flaccid members of a bunch of marginally talented musicians who aside from their oppressive point of view wouldn't stand out or be any different from the rest of the herd.
NSBM cant destroy black metal,because it is insignificant and mustn't be taken seriously.The moment that it is seen as legitimate is the moment it becomes an ideological threat.

I think I should have listened to it more thoroughly before essentially blindly buying it. It IS very different.

if i see another american "black metal" band with a logo that approximates a root system and/or branches & foliage i will murder the world

Skagos - Anarchic

7b5a8e46ca69.jpg

I have not listened to it yet.

MP3:
http://rapidgator.net/file/50609ccd...eleases.net_Skagos_-_Anarchic_(2013).rar.html

FLAC:
http://uploaded.net/file/wo4stekn/www.NewAlbumReleases.net_Skagos - Anarchic (2013) FLAC.rar

1 thumb up. It possesses a different type of atmosphere from Ast, more attuned with a 16 oz latte, one might say. I was waiting for a grandiose crescendo towards the 30 minute mark, but it just tepidly tapered off with 10 minutes of female wailing. Which wasn't bad, just not something that would have me reaching for my wallet.

Re: Skagos - I didn't like the first song at all. I found the second better, but not something I would really bother with repeated listens with. Ah well..