SKYFORGER added to Metal Camp

I'm not worried. Honestly, as long as there are 5 or 6 bands that actually interest me, I'm good. At this point, I'm pleased with Brainstorm and Kataklysm, and curious about Behemoth.

Zod

I missed their performance.

My disappointment in the line up is due to the fact that every band announced has made appearances in the U.S. I want to see some acts that play exclusively in Europe make the bill.

List a few examples.

Kataklysm tours the states religiously
Behemoth see above
Skyforger (HC2)
Catamenia currently about to embark on U.S tour

Several other bands such as PERISHING MANKIND and
PENITENZIAGITE I'm unfamiliar with.

With the remainder of acts being ones I couldn't give two drops of monkey piss in seeing. "Rage"? That's a gay bar on Santa Monica blvd.

Tankard should be cool depending on my buzz at the time.

While both Manegarm and Skyforger were great, I thought other bands were better. Still, it just goes to show what a great line up it was. Slough Feg and Vreid back to back was a wet dream come true for me, and the following night's Mael Mordha and Rudra was a shock to the system.

Mael Mordha/Rudra made that entire fest truly special. Great human beings all around.

Manegarm was held back by the indefatigable laughter caused by Andy Dick's flute toting two-step.

Kataklysm tours the states religiously
Behemoth see above
Skyforger (HC2)
Catamenia currently about to embark on U.S tour

Several other bands such as PERISHING MANKIND and
PENITENZIAGITE I'm unfamiliar with.

With the remainder of acts being ones I couldn't give two drops of monkey piss in seeing. "Rage"? That's a gay bar on Santa Monica blvd.

Tankard should be cool depending on my buzz at the time.

No no, I mean list some examples of euro-exclusive bands you would prefer to see at MC!! You're talking along the lines of Ancient Rites, Mayhem, that sorta thing?

Sorta off topic, if Ancient Rites were announced for this fest, my chances of going would be twice as high. Same thing goes for Orphaned Land.