Slate Drums Terry Date Expansion

cool, just like steve promised. white pony snare! hopefully one of many more to come.
$99 right now, pretty nice!

steven, a question: do you always have the same guy to hit the drums for consistency?

I can't wait for you guys to dig in to these. They are out of this world good. The room and mono room are gorgeous sounding too.

And before anyone asks, SSD4 and TRIGGER 64bit and AAX coming very soon, and free updates.

Cheers,
Steven

I can't wait for you guys to dig in to these. They are out of this world good. The room and mono room are gorgeous sounding too.

And before anyone asks, SSD4 and TRIGGER 64bit and AAX coming very soon, and free updates.

Cheers,
Steven

Very nice man! Bought the expansion for Trigger just now.

Great stuff ! :headbang:

Damn. I was gonna buy that CLA expansion while it was on sale, but I think I'd rather get this instead!

Man... Might have to pick up the combo pack.

FML, already have too many drum samples... but really - Can one EVER have enough!? :p

BTW, the VBC RED "CLA ROCK" preset on these kits sounds stellar.. back down the GR to about 3db.

Cheers,
Steven

yeah the thing that turned me off from the CLA pack was most of example mp3s or whatever all sounded exactly the same and didn't feel like spending money for like one kick+snare of CLA but the terry date ones sound all similar but liek different drums SO STOKED

CLA is kind of "variations on a theme"... they are unique but very processed and have a similar CLA vibe. The TERRY kits as you say, have that signature cracky punch but are definitely more unique. The room tone on Terry is very different than any room tone on any Slate drum pack.

Cheers,
Steven

Great samples! Steven, can you tell us some more info about how many different snare drums and toms were recorded? And what are the options in the mixer. Do we have a control over bottom mic on the snare, in and out kick drum mics? And did you sample the cymbals too?

ok question ... I'm still using Trigger 1.6 on XP but anything on the SD page now says Trigger requires a minimum of Win 7 / same with this expansion

Am I able to use this or am I shit out of luck unless I update everything?