Slate Trigger MIDI mistriggering problem

Isn't it the same installer? I think so.
Just log in at slatedigital and you will see your registrations. then you can find the 1.64 for both win and mac.

EX use a separate installer. On Slate website you find EX 1.65 installer and Platinium 1.64 installer. Or I missed something with the file labeling?

Still nothing from tech support...

Try pm Steven maybe;)

Tech support reply was slow for me (sorry guys, I understand you are busy but c mon)

Truth be told, I was actually hoping for a response. I went about it the way they always suggest on GS, expecting that someone would address the issue. Disappointed at the moment. They could at the very least warn their user base that the latest version effectively breaks Trigger.

I have the 1.60 installer for Windows. Not sure how to go about verifying that people asking for it are legit owners of the program though.

Just downloaded my version of trigger and not wanting to install it because of this thread.

Would also love TRIGGER EX 1.64 or anything that isn't the latest installer. I don't have time to screw around fixing things especially when I got trigger because I got sick of fixing drumagog's headaches.

The fact that so many people have to downgrade to get their versions of Trigger working as advertised should be alarming to Slate. He's been posting in the "Slate Sale" thread but apparently hasn't seen this thread, or just ignored it. It's been a week and I haven't received any kind of answer from Slate Digital support either.

Truth be told, I was actually hoping for a response. I went about it the way they always suggest on GS, expecting that someone would address the issue. Disappointed at the moment. They could at the very least warn their user base that the latest version effectively breaks Trigger.

You just have to hope they're too busy fixing the issue.. :p
With this amount of bugs they should consider going freeware.. not as much responsibility :kickass:

Don't remember how long it's been now, but still no word from tech support... Slate crew are ominously side-skirting this thread too.

I remember seeing threads in the past where they would post, but blatantly ignore addressing issues (such as people talking on samples, on older versions of SSD etc. ) and thought it was just because they missed it, or the posters were being antagonistic. I'm starting to see that plugging the ears and singing 'lalala' may be company policy now.