Slayer on sale this moday

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Ok, so the band isnt on sale, but you can buy tickets to see them this monday along with machinehead and "special guests".
Sweet.

Originally posted by spawn
Ok, so the band isnt on sale, but you can buy tickets to see them this monday along with machinehead and "special guests".
Sweet.

The Sweet are Slayer's special guests? There's a clash of styles for ya!

Yep, Slayer are going glam and are bringing the sweet along for the ride. BALLROOM BLITZ!! :)

I've heard bad things about the price of Slayer tickets... ranging from $100 to $150 !!!!!

I'm guessing about $100 is more accurate. And I wouldn't be suprised since they are coming with Machine Head and Static X.

Why couldn't they tour themselves!!!!! Then it would be much cheaper! Hahaha.

I probably won't go if it's that expensive. I missed Alice Cooper and AC/DC this year, and I like them WAYYY better than Slayer... (well as live bands anyway). So I spose missing Slayer won't be that bad if it's gonna cost even more than AC/DC and Alice Cooper, who were playing a bigger venue with a bigger and better live show.

I'll be there.......though it won't be as good as Alice!

I saw Machine Head in Nottingham in Dec 1997 when they still had Logan, and they're still the best metal band I've seen live. Not that they're really metal these days..... :(

I think its ticketek selling them 7th.

I just realised the tickets go on sale "moday" Grrrr I hate spelling mistakes.

$63.30 plus booking fee, and it seems like only machinehead and slayer, no other support acts judging by the times shown on ticketek.com.au.......

Wednesday August 29, 2001.
Price: $63.30 (Booking Fees Included).

Running Times:
7:30pm - Doors Open
8:00pm - Support Act
9:00pm - Slayer
11:00pm Approx Finish Time

Phloggy, I got this from the machinehead website, so they are playing melbourne, i dont know why the tickets arent on sale though, id check tomorrow morning just to make sure though, in case they change it tonight or something!

08.28.01 SLAYER
MACHINE HEAD SYDNEY, AUS HORDERN PAVILLION

08.29.01 SLAYER
MACHINE HEAD BRISBANE, AUS FESTIVAL HALL

08.31.01 SLAYER
MACHINE HEAD ADELAIDE, AUS THEBARTON THEATRE

09.01.01 SLAYER
MACHINE HEAD MELBOURNE, AUS FESTIVAL HALL

Ticketmaster are doing the selling for Melbourne show, I got mine this morning. I wouldnt bother rushing to the gig since the special guests are Sunk fucking Loto (grrrr). I think I'll be up for a few brewskis at a nearby pub while they play.

Cyas

Really?? At the risk of getting screamed at for liking them, I have Sunk Lotos e.p. and album and Ive seen them live and they are very very good :) haha! Sweet, 3 top bands in one night, how often does that happen??

Originally posted by ironcross
I got my tickets on the net today. Two concerts in one month. What on hell is happening to this country :)

I know, I cant remember the last time I went out twice in a month, let alone to concerts! Im going to need the rest of the year to recover :)

P.S. Crossy, what does that avatar thing mean???

Ahh methinks I will listen to to tame a land again and work out what you mean :)

HEY CROSSY I GOT OUR SLAYER TIKETS YESTERDAY AND I THEY ARE NUMBERED 12035-12039
NOW I MAY NOT BE THE SMARTEST PERSON BUT I DONT BELIEVE THE HORDEN FITS THAT MANY PEOPLE! WHAT IS YOUR TIK NUMBERS?

IT IS STRANGE GOING TO 2 CONCERTS IN A MONTH ITS LIKE 1994 ALL OVER AGAIN.........ABOUT FUKIN TIME SOMEONE MADE AN EFFORT TO INCLUDE AUSTRALIA IN A WORLD TOUR......