Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Megadeth

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Slayer

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
Metallica all the way

and to Metalicarus88 who STARTED this thread:

"Hey Symbolicdeath666 I'm asking for specific reasons. Are u saying it's better than The legalcy, Hell Awaits? What's wrong with u?!"

I may not be Symbolicdeath666, but yes, I'm saying that every single one of Metallica's albums is better than every single one of Slayer's albums, even though I haven't heard of them. That's because I'm a biased Metallica fan, and I don't give a shit what you think of that.

ceydn said:
Metallica all the way

and to Metalicarus88 who STARTED this thread:

"Hey Symbolicdeath666 I'm asking for specific reasons. Are u saying it's better than The legalcy, Hell Awaits? What's wrong with u?!"

I may not be Symbolicdeath666, but yes, I'm saying that every single one of Metallica's albums is better than every single one of Slayer's albums, even though I haven't heard of them. That's because I'm a biased Metallica fan, and I don't give a shit what you think of that.

The first 4 Metallica albums are better than anything Slayer have done, in my opinion.

It's a shame that we Metallica fans don't give a shit what you think too. I too say every Metallica album is better than every Slayer album, but that's because i'm a true Metallica fan, i love their music, i love the variety they put out.

Guardian of Darkness said:
I actually prefer the Black Album to Reign in Blood. Ridiculous? Not to my ears.

Let me guess... you like Bon Jovi too?

p.s. Slayer although I have a serious soft spot for Megadeth.

BTK said:
Metallica..

But DEATH owns them all...

Fucking A!!! Death is so fucking underrated these days. I'm sure back in the day they were the pinnacle of fucking metal. Anyway, I saw testament live along with Immortal and Halford. They unfortunatly blew a head and wasted fucking 15 minutes fixing the problem. Since time was tight, their performance was cut short. how gay :(

SymbolicDeath666 said:
It's a shame that we Slayer fans don't give a shit what you think too. I too say every Slayer album is better than every Other album, but that's because i'm a true SLayer fan, i love their music, i love the variety they put out.

firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif