Slightly ashamed...

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
After dropping my ears to other boards I find this board slightty embarassing! I also know why this board got trolled hard... The off-topic subjects are potentially really "gay". Don't want to bash my home board but for fucksake "sex or love" how old are you people.... Hrm... Non the less I think there are great potentials here just drop the pre-puberty roles you emberase me and others posting that Szit! I admire Alexi(and the boys) for his/their pure and raw talent but I can not and will not jusity(spelling may vary) some of the topics here.... Honestly guys/girls get a grip. Get in touch with the humor that made you love this board! TUT do you pice more Brazialian madness!!!

Moth

Dude, take it easy... It's off-topic... a place where you can just post whatever you want and chill once in a while... nothing to take seriously.

~metal_maiden~ said:
Dude, take it easy... It's off-topic... a place where you can just post whatever you want and chill once in a while... nothing to take seriously.

First of all you aren't online MSN (ouch!) But the thing is the board has gone slighty south. The fan"ish" properties have quadrupeld and I din't wan't to post this on topic as everyone goes here eventually! No pointing fingers just bringing the subject forth!

sry hny but you must have noticed it to....

any "stupid" fanboys that get here stay for a while and leave, when they see the utter madness this board is and realize it really isn't about COB, but international gay humor and stuff like that :lol:

so hey, i'm doing my part to keep this like it always was :p

but i agree, this is offtopic :p

Mammoth said:
First of all you aren't online MSN (ouch!) But the thing is the board has gone slighty south. The fan"ish" properties have quadrupeld and I din't wan't to post this on topic as everyone goes here eventually! No pointing fingers just bringing the subject forth!

sry hny but you must have noticed it to....

Just cuz I don't post here that often doesn't mean I'm unaware of what's going on. Why does it matter what people post? It's just for fun... you (and I don't mean specifically you, Mammoth) can't let a messageboard be one of the most important things in your life or take it that seriously.

And so what if people post in the off-topic section... you can't sit around all day discussing your favourite band... eventually, you'll run out of things to say about them. It's just my opinion, if it matters... messageboards are for fun. If people are creating threads that you have no interest in... then don't read 'em.

Hope I didn't sound bitter... but I'm just telling it like it is.

Ok, I admit that i myself find me thinking that some of the topics are kind of somewhat "out of the ordinary" or even "perverted". But I guess thats what makes this board so different from them rest.

Alien Sex Fiend said:
Ok, I admit that i myself find me thinking that some of the topics are kind of somewhat "out of the ordinary" or even "perverted". But I guess thats what makes this board so different from them rest.
haha if you wanna see "different" take a click over to SOT, NOW THAT IS DIFFERENT, especially if you think this is bad

Mammoth said:
After dropping my ears to other boards I find this board slightty embarassing! I also know why this board got trolled hard... The off-topic subjects are potentially really "gay". Don't want to bash my home board but for fucksake "sex or love" how old are you people.... Hrm... Non the less I think there are great potentials here just drop the pre-puberty roles you emberase me and others posting that Szit! I admire Alexi(and the boys) for his/their pure and raw talent but I can not and will not jusity(spelling may vary) some of the topics here.... Honestly guys/girls get a grip. Get in touch with the humor that made you love this board! TUT do you pice more Brazialian madness!!!

Moth

fkof9.jpg

Admit it, you love us :D

One of these threads again... :zzz:
The only good thing about this one is that Lars posted a picture :p

Isn't this the Off-Topic section?
If COB fans like to be goofy with each other, then let it be. It just naturally occurs. lol.
I bet if COB read Off-Topic they would find it funny.

Pictures of you
They're still on my mind
You had the smile
That could light up the world
Now it rains
It seems the sun never shines

And I'll drive down
This lonely lonely road
Ooh I got this feelin'
Girl, I gotta let you go

'Cause now you've got to fly
Fly to the angels
Heavens awaits your heart
And flowers bloom in your name
You've got to fly
Fly to the angels
All the stars in the night
Shine in your name

You know it hurts me
Way deep inside
When I turn and look
And find that you're not there
I try to convince myself
That the pain, the pain
It's still not gone.

Mammoth said:
After dropping my great Szit, I admire my gay-bash home board here. I love Alexi(and raw boys) for his/their pure love. I can not wait to get a grip and touch TUT.... Honestly guys/girls....Get into TUT's Brazialian pants!!!

Moth

You heard the man, now :worship: !!!