Small turn out for St. Petersburg but great performance from Katatonia

Flaming Death

It must have been strange
Jul 23, 2002
VA
www.dalenet.com
the show last night was incredible. Katatonia put on a great performance. the crowd was pretty small.

either way it ruled and I purchased a shirt.

I was glad to hear Murder.

Turn out actually wasn't that bad for Wednesday night and given popularity (or lack of) of those bands in states. When Dismemember and Hypocrisy played in the same place a month earlier on Thursday there were half as many people. Let's face it, these bands don't draw crowds in states, except maybe a few Mega metropolitan areas, which if you think of millions of people living there still ain't shit. I kind of like it that way. Can't stand large crowds with lots of idiots in them. I like to headbang therefore I need my fuckin' space. cheerz

The show fucking rocked, and they played "For My Demons" :headbang:

Obviously, this was my first ever Katatonia show, and it was awesome...they sounded great too...played a lot of tunes from Viva Emptiness, Ghost Of The Sun live is amazing.

I was fortunate enough to meet Fred, Anders, and Mattias after the Moonspell show, they all signed my Viva Emptiness cd, and took pics, but the pic with Anders did not come out.

Here are some pics from the show :

11-16-2006-01.jpg

11-16-2006-02.jpg

11-16-2006-22.jpg

11-16-2006-21.jpg

11-16-2006-23.jpg

11-16-2006-20.jpg

11-16-2006-24.jpg

I purchased a Hoodie and Tour shirt

The show fucking rocked, and they played "For My Demons" :headbang:

Obviously, this was my first ever Katatonia show, and it was awesome...they sounded great too...played a lot of tunes from Viva Emptiness, Ghost Of The Sun live is amazing.

I was fortunate enough to meet Fred, Anders, and Mattias after the Moonspell show, they all signed my Viva Emptiness cd, and took pics, but the pic with Anders did not come out.

Here are some pics from the show :

11-16-2006-21.jpg

was Jonas wearing some Ozzy shirt.. nope.. its not Ozzy... wich band is that ?