Votes: 28 23.1%
  • a few cigarettes a day

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • regular smoker

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • totally addicted chain smoking

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
I never smoke... well almost, but I cant be held responsible for what I put in my mouth when Im drunk.

Abrasive-X said:
[ ... well at least he loves metal o_O

girlnextdoor11.jpg

And my name is Alexis, please stop call me that Mexican :)

me: non-smoker. i can't stand the smell of secondhand smoke on my clothes, much less firsthand [though there's never been aforementioned firsthand smoke to stink up my clothes]...well, to be honest, i tried it ONCE...and the one time that i ever took a puff in my entire life[via my uncle who let me take one on his cig; dunno what he was trying to prove] on my 14th birthday this past summer, i nearly died right then and there. just from one drag. :yuk:

HalfpintHenkka said:
well, to be honest, i tried it ONCE...and the one time that i ever took a puff in my entire life[via my uncle who let me take one on his cig; dunno what he was trying to prove] on my 14th birthday this past summer, i nearly died right then and there. just from one drag. :yuk:

Hum. Looks like he proved what he was trying to.. :D

And me, I quit 2 months ago after 9 years. :wave:

Wow......so many non-smokers here!! :lol: Me is addicted (ca. 15-20 cigs a day)....once quit for a few months but then started again after something really shitty had happened.
[edit]Congrats to ert!!! :) :)