Sneap mixing new Dimmu borgir album?

There is talk that the female vocal is actually Agnete Kjølsrud from Animal Alpha....does sound like her when I think of it actually...

OK...i dont know...that audio sounds so much like Vortex when dropped in pitch. like CRAZILY like vortex...but according to the wiki page, it was done by this chick: http://www.myspace.com/agnetekjolsrud (check out her pics...crazy looking)

here's Audio:
http://www.myspace.com/animalalpha
http://www.myspace.com/djervmusic

Does this lady have the ability to sound exactly like vortex when her voice is pitch shifted??? Wouldnt that be one crazy ass coincidence?? that a new vocalist when pitch shifted down sounds 500% like the vocalist they fired?? I mean...its literally exact.
oh well, I think Dimmu Borgir are total assheads for firing vortex and mustis..but whatever. I still like them. Shagrath is still an OG Triple OG Triple Triple. :lol:

Edit: Haha. Thats what I get for starting to type something, then going outside for a min. Shred beat me to it. Im always LATE LATE LATE. I hope im not pregnant...

To be perfectly honest, it really doesn't sound much like Simen anyway when you pitch it down. A similar tonality perhaps yes, but not an exact match of Simen's clean vocals all the same.

I thought Daniel Bergstrand was going to do this record.. as far as I know, the entire album was recorded at his dugout studios. So where's his creds on the album? :p

Pretty controversial song.. Am I the only one who thinks that the track sounds like crap... Both sound and music/composing wise... I am sure that it is because of "mixed by sneap AND DIMMU BORGIR". I guess sneap was not involved in this track realy much. And regarding these high vocals it seems to me that tey are artificialy pitched up. Maybe it was vortex singing on some previously recorded demo version of the song but they split up and now the band is trying to blur it pithing it up just to make it difficult for everyone to recognize the vortex singing because he is no longer in the band...

I dont like both the sound and song, doesnt sound sneapish at all.
Wouldnt pick sneap to mix this kinda stuff anyway i guess.
Bergstrand or Nordstrom just kill in this genre :)

I was trying to look for the "Sneap" snare in there which is what I usually identify as a Sneap mix and although it somewhat sounds like a Sneap snare it doesn't at the same time and I dont get how people are talking shit about the mix because I actually like it, I think it rules, it's not GREAT but it's pretty good

I dont like both the sound and song, doesnt sound sneapish at all.
Wouldnt pick sneap to mix this kinda stuff anyway i guess.
Bergstrand or Nordstrom just kill in this genre :)

..But still sneap's production on Cradle of filth was cool. :headbang: I think it all depends on how much he was realy involved in the process. I am shure sneap would never leave such a poor recorded guitars in the mix (like in DB new track) which sound like engl to me. Drums are overtrigered with not the best samples to my ear, cymbals are very poor also, which can be because of a poor drummer actualy. BTW who recorded the drums for this track? I like the orchestra and shagrath vocals though.