snow?

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
From the looks of things, I don't believe I'll be doing anything for a while. That is almost a 3 foot tall duck to give you a idea of how deep it is... And its still showing.

30uu5qd.jpg

2507z9l.jpg

f1f4b7.jpg

2rot211.jpg

xcp403.jpg

104nlld.jpg

2ez1a2v.jpg

zjdj4j.jpg

iwklrc.jpg

732ydz.jpg

FUCK!!!!!

It's not snowing in here but I've just come back from the outside and thought it's probably a bit warmer inside of my freezer! I wish this winter would finally go screw itself!

OMG dude that's horrible! I really do feel bad but actually I'm about to go to the pool with some beers, it's 78 here today, sorry! Good luck stay warm.

I live in Central Jersey, and it seems that the Midwest and the rest of the Northeast got pounded, while most of NJ and southern NY were completely carved out of the picture. Good luck with shoveling :lol:.

Yeah I know this storm is bad, I was born in upper Michigan and lived there till I was 10 so I've seen crazy snow. My parents moved us to Florida to get away from the cold. I have it so easy here in the south I'm thankful, good luck to all our friends involved in this storm, everyone be careful!:wave:

South Central PA where i am...we got some snow and then some ice...and then ice falling out of the trees and power lines... THUNK !!!!