So am I the only one.....

Morbid01

Apr 29, 2004
B'ham Alabama
..that goes to sleep listening to death/black/heavy metal?

I put it in and I'm out like a light. Especially "God Was Created". It's like Bach to me... I can listen to classical and it will make me sleep 10x better. Same with metal. God/Satan...................... I love this shit!!!!!!!

:headbang:

Morbid01 said:

I put it in and I'm out like a light. Especially "God Was Created". It's like Bach to me... I can listen to classical and it will make me sleep 10x better. Same with metal. God/Satan...................... I love this shit!!!!!!!

same here, but metal leaves me weak in the morning, never experimented with classical, yay for moonlight sonata

I listen to a bit of everything before sleep, but If i listen to some stuff with technical riffage such as Decapitated or Vehemence, I get the urge to jerk off. :OMG:, Especially the Spirit intro :headbang:

Morbid01 said:

nope.... i can sleep to death/black/thrash metal easily :)
in fact, i do every night! [if i even sleep at all that is... fuck you, insomnia!! and fuck you, inability to get a refill on my meds because i dont have money!!]
yeah, normally i listen to Darkane, Vehemence, Raise Hell, Illnath, Iniquity, Carcass, and Blood Red Throne to fall asleep to

sometimes i put on metal, but usually i go for some ambient techno. a lot of times if i put on metal, i end up staying awake and listening to it rather than falling asleep.
-neal

Did anyone else notice that the solo rhythm in what could go wrong kinda sounds like the carcass heartwork chorus riff?

When I have school I can't go to sleep to music because I use it to wake up and then the volume is too low to wake me up. But, when I don't have school I listen to My Dying Bride. Nothing I need to headbang too, or... jerk off too if I was Merloch over here... Geez... I do that before I go to sleep...

the best shit to fall asleep to in my opinion, is some good ol' power metal such as rhapsody, nightwish, or iron maiden. Deathmetal gives me a very strong urge to stand up and head bang :headbang: and thus keeps me awake till i turn it off, so its my not my usual bedtime music of choice.

ultimatekennyg.jpg
http://www2.gol.com/users/gandam/kennyg/discography/jpeg/ultimatekennyg.jpg