Am I the only one...

It's lyrically more acomplished than tge??? :loco:

Yep. As much as I like TGE and where it goes lyrically, I think EoR is a much more complete work, conceptually it's worked much better. I think TGE may have more bone-crushing metal eloquence, but EoR had a continuity and sort of distanced honesty that I enjoyed way more.

EOR is an awesome album, it's just one of my lesser favorites because it is short and I almost always skip Noumenon. My top 2 are TGE and POE.

EOR kicks ass!!! I have all my NM cd's on shuffle, and never get board.
I think EOR had it's own unique sound (song wise), and you have to admit that with each album they NEVER repeat themselves. Not to many bands can truely say that:worship:

just listened to EOR (remix) for the first time in a while and i must say i had forgotten how much it fuckin rules! more dirty and pissed off than i think theyve ever been, even more than POE (POE still rules more though). its shorter than the rest but id rather think of it as concise, it gets the point across. you haters probably just havent heard it in awhile, give it a listen and pay attention.

7GodlessTongues said:
EOR is an awesome album, it's just one of my lesser favorites because it is short and I almost always skip Noumenon. My top 2 are TGE and POE.
Personally, I actually like Noumenon. Many call it filler, but I like the ambience it has. Not to mention I'm also quite fond of the lyrics, however sparse they might be.