Am I the only one...

DNB no...TGE....ehhh can't decide

DNB was my first NM cd so I guess I'm gonna have to go with that, plus it's a concept record.

I liked EOR when i first bought it but the production on it was really bad and i couldnt bring myself to listen to it. But once it got remasterd by Andy Sneap i fell in love with EOR and didnt stop listing to it for like a year. I still lsiten to it quite a bit actually as i do with all the Nevermore cd's

It's hard to choose the order, DNB is my favorite and I wouldn't be choosing the worst one. DHIADW has some really brilliant songs and so does EOR...

I'm a big fan of EoR as it conceptually comes together quite wonderfully. Musically I think it's sound, and lyrically I think it's the most accomplished work they have out.

:)

Enemies of Reality is one of the worst albums I have heard and it reminds me off fear factory meets korn except with guitar solos. "Who Decides" might also be the gayest song ever.

Not only do I dig EoR, I think that Tomorrow Turns Into Yesterday is the best ballad they've ever done. It's easily my favorite track on the album, with EoR and Seed Awakening.

You know what? Fuck that. Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday is easily in my top three Nevermore songs...maybe it's a personal thing for me because it was during the time that I was discovering Italy and how fucked up my life could be even in such a beautiful place. Life was like a paradox for me at the time and the song struck a chord with me.

Plus the solo kicks ass.

I don't like the s/t one. And I do like DHIADW when in the mood for that type of sound.

I'm in agreeance. It befuddles me to no end when people say they don't like DHIADW.

Uhhhh, THE RIVER DRAGON?!?!?!?! Not many songs on this earth are full of as much ass-kickery as that one.

I'm a big fan of EoR as it conceptually comes together quite wonderfully. Musically I think it's sound, and lyrically I think it's the most accomplished work they have out.

:)

It's lyrically more acomplished than tge??? :loco: