So am I the only one.....

VEHEMENCE said:
ultimatekennyg.jpg
:lol: He looks so damn goofy
I usually like to fall asleep to some bloodbath or something similar, but stuff other than metal usually keeps me up. Death metal and black metal are the best to fall asleep to. I love power metal like hammerfall and all that cheesy shit, but i can't fall asleep to it. It makes me want to jump up and raise my fist to metal! I don't know... death metal has that vibe where it makes me feel comfortable going to sleep (knowing that someone is going to decapitate me and then rip out my entrails and shove a pickaxe in my colon :lol: ) than power metal. Go figure. Guess i don't like the idea of dragons and wizards attacking me.

Wolftribe said:
i frequently nap with music playing.... atmospheric black metal is especially good for that
Agreed... I sleep well to Burzum and Abyssic Hate... the emotional soundscapes puts me in the perfect mood for dreaming.

Opeth and Agalloch are also damn good to sleep to.

I dont know about you all but its easiest for me to fall asleep to good black metal like dimmu borgir and old mans child especially because of the orchestra's in the beckground, i can fall asleep to the hardest shit though, put it on, close my eyes, im out like a baby. sometimes i get my acoustic guitar and play myself to sleep too, does anyone else do that?

by the way, vehemence, it seems like you guys a regular posters, thats cool that you are active with your fans, ill see you around the message board \m/