so confused with myself...

prelude-to-an-end

master of the synth...j/k
Jan 22, 2004
DE:'(
I want to state up front that my fav band is and will always will be symphony x and i know the 100 rules of prog by heart... but i can't help liking Dropkick Murphys and i need to know if this is wrong and if there is something wrong with me... :erk: :confused:
-prelude

as your friend and drummer ... yes. yes there is something wrong with you. Infact, there is a lot wrong with you, but we're just talkin about this now. naw man its all good, ...sorta, just dont listen to what their saying. you know those punk band lyrics will corrupt your thoughts and make you one of those *main-streamers* and then if it keeps up long enough ... u'll be posting on the dropkick murphys forum about if how much you love them and if its wrong to like Symphony X. but go right ahead and listen to that stuff. freedom of music, man. :D

prelude-to-an-end said:
I want to state up front that my fav band is and will always will be symphony x and i know the 100 rules of prog by heart... but i can't help liking Dropkick Murphys and i need to know if this is wrong and if there is something wrong with me... :erk: :confused:
-prelude
Nothing wrong at all. Sounds like someone has an open mind when it comes to musical likes. If you don't set limits, you don't limit yourself.

Rock on!
Glenn

hummm, I think this calls for some Mighty Mighty Bosstones. *running off to grab cd*

hey that's good to hear... i got some friends who are all prog only, punk only, whatever the crap i listen to only... and it gets me confused, but this makes me feel a whole lot better thanx guys

NegativeVolume said:
Yeah man, don't dub yerself a one genre only man. The world has many flavors, and taste accordingly.

exactly. I listen to everything that deals with shred guitar, from symphony X to Yngwie and Vai and Becker. But I also love Eminem, Cypress Hill, Dre and Snoop, actually, thats all the rap I listen too. For Country I only like Johnny Cash and Willy Nelson....I cant stand any Pop music eccept for Eminem. And of course I love anything Classical.

Im not the biggest Punk and Ska fan, but The Dropkicks are awesome, there from right here in Boston. Prolly one of the best bands from boston actually.

I always keep an open mind and listen to everything I can get my hands on, because you never know, you might just love it..

actually there is something wrong....you are a stupid gay loser homosexual who only goes for older men......yes thats right...i said STUPID.

SIke just playin man (for those who dont already know, myself, prelude to an end, and v01c354nd51gn5 are all in a band together and are friends). In my opinion that band is crap, but if you like em thats cool....but youre getitn shot if anyhting that comes out of your amp sounds remotely like drokick murphys

Yea, well I USED to be in a band with v01c35 4nd 51gn5. Beat that. fool.

Coheed & Cambria>All.

ps. v01c35 4nd 51gn5 Failed to mention that we used to cover 'Denial' by DKM. Fool.