So-Far this year...

We seem to have much similar taste. Have you heard all the stuff I listed for black metal this year? I don't think anything matches Ruins of Beverast or maybe Anti, but Nae'blis is at least as good as the rest.

Oh and the only thing from your list I don't like is Secrets of the Moon.

Pain of Salvation - Scarsick
I'm not so sure about these guys anymore.
Scarsick and it's resemblance to "Eminem - The way I am",
terrifies me :cry:

But...
Nest
Nile
Moonsorrow
Alcest
Neurosis
Behemoth
Trelldom
Keep of Kalessin
Nightingale
Mayhem

And also...
Ensiferum
Turisas
Finntroll
...Is worthy a mention since they were awesome live =)

Albums I didn’t care for:
Acephalous - Divine Purity

Hmm I found that album pretty enjoyable surprisingly. Nothing outstanding but good nonetheless. The chugga parts and cheesy generic riffs that slow the pace of the songs down is the album's worst attribute though.

Porcupine Tree - FOABP
QOTSA - Era Vulgaris
Svafnir - Aufbruch
Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist
Blood Red Throne - Come Death
Mithras - Behind The Shadows Lie Madness
Kronos - The Hellenic Terror
Deathbound - We Deserve Much Worse
Circus Maximus - Isolate
Circa Survive - On Letting Go

Can't think of much else at the moment. Porcupine Tree/Kronos/Mithras are probably my top 3 of all those.

I haven't paid much attention to the 2007 year other than Dimmu Borgir and Mayhem. I always seem to be a step behind because of my need to explore the past.

Yea same here. I made a pact this year to buy more new releases then old ones. I am also looking forward to the new Dekapitator, Ulver,opeth,darkthrone,Lurker Of Chalice and the possibility of a new Taake.

I'd have to say that so far, my favorites of 2007 are the following (in order):

Dark Tranquillity - Fiction
Carnal Forge - Testify for my Victims
Machine Head - The Blackening

I forgot to mention Evocation's Tales From the Tomb. Easily the best DM release so far this year and I am doubting this will change.