so girls, bareback blow jobs..

so...

• Total voters
Not being arrogant, but this one lady "I FUCKED" tore of my rubber and said, "that rubber doesn't mean SHIT!!! I want you to "Cum all over me". I tore off her night gown and did as she said and nailed her on the chin. Mind you I was "tripping on ACID" & this "cunt" said, "Why didn't you cum inside of me??? Is it too intoimate for you???" Then I got up and said, "You"re one "crazy Bitch" and left. She called my cell phone continuously, but I didn't answer. Seriously, I'm not being arragont. This is a true story.

Zane

"NEVERHEADZ THOUGHTS ON WOMAN WANTING TO USE ME FOR PREGNANCY AND FORCE CHILD SUPPORT OUT OF ME IF TRUE?!"

One time some latent homosexuals were handing out condoms on the street, and I got one that was chocolate flavored and decided to taste it (just out of the package). It was disgusting and definitely tasted worse than dick.

I'll be sure to never chew a chocolate condom if given the choice between that and dick then.

One time some latent homosexuals were handing out condoms on the street, and I got one that was chocolate flavored and decided to taste it (just out of the package). It was disgusting and definitely tasted worse than dick.
Ever try unwashed vinegar-y dick?

The finger test is the best method of measuring smell intensity of bodily odors. It should be required of all men to perform this test in any or all areas of increased sweat spots, and then tested by a loved one. If she runs screaming, you know, you may need to clean that area.

...Unless the bitch has been annoying you, then you chase her with your stinky smegma-covered finger and rub it all over her face.